Accel Entertainment, Inc. (ACEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACEL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.29% of US stocks.
- ACEL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ACEL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 51.21% of US stocks).
ACEL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACEL is 4.66 -- better than 90.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ACCEL ENTERTAINMENT INC is reporting a growth rate of 89.86%; that's higher than 83.99% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ACEL's revenue has grown 44.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 79.87% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACCEL ENTERTAINMENT INC are TTEC, HGV, BZH, WNC, and VAC.
- Visit ACEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.accelentertainment.com.
ACEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ACEL's price/sales ratio is 22.22% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 61 months, ACEL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACEL.
ACEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.07% of graded US stocks.
- ACEL's asset turnover comes in at 1.049 -- ranking 2nd of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CSSE, DIS, and GAIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACEL.
The table below shows ACEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.01||52-week high||$14.10|
|Prev. close||$9.14||52-week low||$8.92|
|Day high||$9.07||Avg. volume||229,183|
|50-day MA||$10.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.84||Market Cap||829.38M|
Accel Entertainment, Inc. (ACEL) Company Bio
Accel Entertainment, Inc. operates as a distributed gaming operator in the United States. It is involved in the installation, maintenance, and operation of video game terminals (VGTs); redemption devices that disburse winnings and contain ATM functionality; and other amusement devices in authorized non-casino locations, such as restaurants, bars, taverns, convenience stores, liquor stores, truck stops, and grocery stores. It also operates stand-alone ATMs in gaming and non-gaming locations. As of June 30, 2020, the company operated 11,108 video gaming terminals across 2,335 locations in the State of Illinois. Accel Entertainment, Inc. is headquartered in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACEL Latest Social Stream
View Full ACEL Social Stream
Latest ACEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACCEL ENTERTAINMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACEL as an investment opportunity.
Accel Entertainment (NYSE:ACEL) investors are sitting on a loss of 18% if they invested a year ago
One simple way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. By comparison, an individual stock is unlikely...
Accel Entertainment, Inc.'s (NYSE:ACEL) Subdued P/E Might Signal An Opportunity
With a median price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of close to 16x in the United States, you could be forgiven for...
Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Wendy’s (WEN) and Accel Entertainment (ACEL)
Companies in the Services sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Wendy's (WEN – Research Report) and Accel Entertainment (ACEL – Research Report). Wendy's (WEN) In a report released today, Chris O`Cull from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Hold rating on Wendy's, with a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $20.74. According to TipRanks.com, O`Cull is a 5-star analyst with an average return of > Accel Entertainment (ACEL) In a report released today, Steven Pizzella from Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Accel Entertainment, with a price target of $14.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $9.51.
Accel Entertainment (ACEL) Meets Q2 Earnings Estimates
Accel Entertainment (ACEL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 6.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Accel Entertainment Announces Q2 2022 Operating Results
CHICAGO, August 09, 2022--Accel Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: ACEL) today announced certain financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
ACEL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...