Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ACI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
ACI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACI is 18.16 -- better than 98.55% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ALBERTSONS COMPANIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, ALBERTSONS COMPANIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALBERTSONS COMPANIES INC are FTCH, BJ, DFH, UNFI, and LAZ.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ACI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001646972.
ACI Valuation Summary
- ACI's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 81.82% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 27 months, ACI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACI.
ACI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.58% of graded US stocks.
- ACI's asset turnover comes in at 2.577 -- ranking 23rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ACI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.01||52-week high||$37.99|
|Prev. close||$29.21||52-week low||$25.89|
|Day high||$29.48||Avg. volume||2,629,459|
|50-day MA||$27.48||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$30.25||Market Cap||15.43B|
Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI) Company Bio
Albertsons Companies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a food and drug retailer in the United States. Its food and drug retail stores offer grocery products, general merchandise, health and beauty care products, pharmacy, fuel, and other items and services.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACI Latest Social Stream
View Full ACI Social Stream
Latest ACI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALBERTSONS COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACI as an investment opportunity.
Greek-style yogurt maker, which previously delayed offering amid executive departures, says it will focus on profitable growth.
Albertsons Companies Expands Voluntary Recall of Select ReadyMeals Seafood Products Due to Undeclared Allergens
BOISE, Idaho, August 31, 2022--Albertsons Companies announced it is expanding its July 19, 2022, voluntary recall of ReadyMeals seafood items.
Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI) closed at $28.13 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.43% move from the prior day.
In this article, we will be looking at the 11 best grocery stocks to buy. If you want to skip our analysis of the grocery shopping segment and the first six stocks in this group, go directly to the 5 Best Grocery Stocks to Buy. Grocery stocks are considered one of the best options during […]
Economists' expectations of a housing market crash are rising, making these potentially stocks stronger choices in the aftermath.
ACI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|