ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ARC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ARC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ARC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.77% of US stocks).
ARC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ARC's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.2% of US stocks.
- ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC are ZYXI, HZO, MHO, AVD, and BOOT.
- Visit ARC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.e-arc.com.
ARC Valuation Summary
- ARC's price/earnings ratio is 11.6; this is 35.56% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 214 months, ARC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARC.
ARC Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 78.87%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 94.55%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.89%.
The table below shows ARC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.58% of graded US stocks.
- ARC's asset turnover comes in at 0.799 -- ranking 180th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NSP, WU, and EVOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARC.
The table below shows ARC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.93||52-week high||$4.18|
|Prev. close||$2.97||52-week low||$2.36|
|Day high||$2.93||Avg. volume||143,038|
|50-day MA||$2.80||Dividend yield||6.73%|
|200-day MA||$3.21||Market Cap||125.98M|
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC) Company Bio
ARC Document Solutions, Inc., a reprographics company, provides document solutions to various businesses. The company was formerly known as American Reprographics Company and changed its name to ARC Document Solutions, Inc. in 2012. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Walnut Creek, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARC Latest Social Stream
View Full ARC Social Stream
Latest ARC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARC as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Great news for ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:ARC): Insiders acquired stock in large numbers last year
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 17-18, 2022.
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:ARC), a leading provider of digital printing and document-related services, today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:ARC) on Thursday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share. The dividend is payable November 30, 2022 to shareholders of record as of October 31, 2022.
ARC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARCWant to do more research on Arc Document Solutions Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Arc Document Solutions Inc (ARC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch