ArcBest Corporation (ARCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARCB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ARCB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.86% of US stocks.
- ARCB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ARCB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 32.16% of US stocks).
ARCB Stock Summary
- ARCBEST CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.48% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, ARCBEST CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 11.57% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ARCBEST CORP is reporting a growth rate of 120.16%; that's higher than 87.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GCO, SCX, BBW, DXPE, and RELL.
- Visit ARCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcb.com.
ARCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ARCB's EV/EBIT ratio is 67.68% lower, now standing at 5.3.
- ARCB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARCB.
ARCB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.64%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.57%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 72.13%.
The table below shows ARCB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARCB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.32% of graded US stocks.
- ARCB's asset turnover comes in at 1.9 -- ranking 9th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- UNP, PATI, and ODFL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARCB.
The table below shows ARCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.57||52-week high||$125.00|
|Prev. close||$76.45||52-week low||$65.15|
|Day high||$76.19||Avg. volume||342,695|
|50-day MA||$82.13||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$85.78||Market Cap||1.83B|
ArcBest Corporation (ARCB) Company Bio
ArcBest Corp. is a logistics company which provides end-to-end supply chain services with a focus on innovation. It operates through the following business segments: Asset-Based, ArcBest and FleetNet. The Asset-Based segment includes national, inter-regional, and regional transportation of general commodities through standard, expedited, and guaranteed less-than-truckload services. The ArcBest segment refers to the operations of the company's expedite, truckload, and truckload-dedicated businesses as well as its premium logistics services; international freight transportation with air, ocean, and ground service offerings. The FleetNet segment covers the operations of FleetNet America, Inc., and certain other subsidiaries that provide roadside assistance and maintenance management services for commercial vehicles through a network of third-party service providers. The company offers full array of logistics solutions to optimize customers supply chains, while continuing to offer asset-based less-than-truckload(LTL) services through the ABF Freight network and ground expedite services under the Panther Premium Logistics brand. Its service offerings also include truckload, dedicated, managed transportation, intermodal, international air and ocean, time critical, warehousing and distribution, household goods moving services. ArcBest was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Fort Smith, AR.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARCB Latest Social Stream
View Full ARCB Social Stream
Latest ARCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCBEST CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARCB as an investment opportunity.
ArcBest® (Nasdaq: ARCB), a leader in supply chain logistics, announced today that its less-than-truckload carrier, ABF Freight®, will host a hiring event in the San Fernando area on September 8, seeking candidates for full-time city drivers. The company is offering $15,000 signing bonuses, available on the first day of employment.
ArcBest (ARCB) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Zacks.com featured highlights include ArcBest, Clearwater Paper, CVR Energy, Ashford Hospitality Trust, Hibbett
ArcBest, Clearwater Paper, CVR Energy, Ashford Hospitality Trust, Hibbett are part of Zacks Screen of the Week article.
ArcBest® (NASDAQ: ARCB), a leader in supply chain logistics, announced today that its less-than-truckload carrier, ABF Freight®, will host a hiring event in the Long Beach area on September 7, seeking candidates for full-time city drivers. The company is offering $10,000 signing bonuses, available on the first day of employment.
A company that is capable of generating earnings well above its interest expense can withstand financial hardship. Companies such as Dillard's (DDS), ArcBest (ARCB), H&R Block (HRB) and Lincoln Electric (LECO) are capable of meeting financial obligations.
ARCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|