Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ARLP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ARLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.71% of US stocks.
- ARLP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ARLP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 43.86% of US stocks).
ARLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS LP is reporting a growth rate of 127.69%; that's higher than 87.88% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ARLP's revenue has grown 40.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 77.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ARLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UPH, CGC, DLPN, CENX, and MTDR.
- Visit ARLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arlp.com.
ARLP Valuation Summary
- ARLP's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 41.67% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ARLP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ARLP.
ARLP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 324.59%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -60.88%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.38%.
The table below shows ARLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ARLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ARLP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.97% of graded US stocks.
- ARLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.648 -- ranking 4th of 9 Coal stocks.
- ARCH, HCC, and BTU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ARLP.
The table below shows ARLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ARLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ARLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.10||52-week high||$27.63|
|Prev. close||$25.38||52-week low||$8.63|
|Day high||$25.64||Avg. volume||655,879|
|50-day MA||$22.40||Dividend yield||6.3%|
|200-day MA||$16.95||Market Cap||3.19B|
Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP) Company Bio
Alliance Resource Partners LP is a diversified producer and marketer of coal to major United States utilities and industrial users. The company's mines are in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
ARLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ARLP Latest Social Stream
View Full ARLP Social Stream
Latest ARLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ARLP as an investment opportunity.
Here are three dividend-paying stocks retirees should consider for their nest egg portfolio.
Zacks.com featured highlights include ATI, Super Micro Computer, CONSOL Energy, Alliance Resource Partners and Digi International
ATI, Super Micro Computer, CONSOL Energy, Alliance Resource Partners and Digi International are part of Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Investors target stocks that are witnessing a bullish run. Some of the stocks seeing price strength are ATI, SMCI, CEIX, ARLP and DGII.
Here is how Now (DNOW) and Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (ARLP) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (ARLP) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
ARLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ARLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alliance Resource Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alliance Resource Partners Lp (ARLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch