Belden Inc. (BDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDC POWR Grades
- BDC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.21% of US stocks.
- BDC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BDC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
BDC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 31.8, BELDEN INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 79.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.03%, BELDEN INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.21% of about US stocks.
- BELDEN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.92% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BELDEN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VIVO, CAE, XRX, HLLY, and RMO.
- Visit BDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.belden.com.
BDC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BDC's price/sales ratio is 8.33% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, BDC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDC.
BDC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -52.14%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.65%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.63%.
The table below shows BDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.46% of graded US stocks.
- BDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.671 -- ranking 30th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- X, STLD, and KALU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BDC.
The table below shows BDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BDC, see our BDC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$67.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
BDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.94||52-week high||$70.97|
|Prev. close||$64.29||52-week low||$47.89|
|Day high||$63.98||Avg. volume||290,460|
|50-day MA||$63.37||Dividend yield||0.31%|
|200-day MA||$58.56||Market Cap||2.78B|
Belden Inc. (BDC) Company Bio
Belden, Inc. engages in the provision of innovative signal transmission solutions. It operates through the Enterprise Solutions and Industrial Solutions segments. The Enterprise Solutions segment offers network infrastructure solutions, as well as cabling and connectivity solutions for broadcast, commercial audio/video, and security applications. The Industrial Solutions segment includes physical network and fieldbus infrastructure components and on-machine connectivity systems customized to end user, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) needs. The company was founded by Joseph C. Belden in 1902 and is headquartered in St. Louis, MO.
Most Popular Stories View All
BDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDC Latest Social Stream
View Full BDC Social Stream
Latest BDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BELDEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDC as an investment opportunity.
Belden Bridges IT-OT Divide with a Next-Gen Edge Gateway Device
ST. LOUIS, August 29, 2022--Belden, a leading global supplier of specialty networking solutions, introduced the Hirschmann OpEdge-8D device to further advance Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) connectivity in large, complex industrial networks with edge computing to put operational data to better use.
Wall Street Analysts Predict a 31% Upside in Belden (BDC): Here's What You Should Know
The consensus price target hints at a 31.3% upside potential for Belden (BDC). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Is Belden (BDC) Outperforming Other Industrial Products Stocks This Year?
Here is how Belden (BDC) and Sonoco (SON) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Belden Declares Quarterly Dividend
ST. LOUIS, August 25, 2022--The Board of Directors of Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC) today declared a quarterly dividend to holders of common stock of $0.05 per share payable on October 6, 2022 to shareholders of record as of September 15, 2022.
Is Belden Inc.'s (NYSE:BDC) 8.7% ROE Worse Than Average?
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
BDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BDCWant to see what other sources are saying about Belden Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Belden Inc (BDC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Belden Inc (BDC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Belden Inc (BDC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...