Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BMY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BMY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
BMY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $146,585,266,597, BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB CO has a greater market value than 98.87% of US stocks.
- BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.28% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BMY has reported earnings growth of -284.97%, putting it ahead of merely 5.94% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TXN, NVS, AMGN, SNY, and DE.
- Visit BMY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bms.com.
BMY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BMY's price/sales ratio is 41.51% lower, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 243 months, BMY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMY.
BMY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 163.12%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.69%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 17.47%.
The table below shows BMY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.64% of graded US stocks.
- BMY's asset turnover comes in at 0.38 -- ranking 124th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PAHC, ACUR, and XLRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMY.
The table below shows BMY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BMY, see our BMY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$80.06||Average Broker Recommendation||1.47 (Moderate Buy)|
BMY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.59||52-week high||$80.59|
|Prev. close||$68.76||52-week low||$53.22|
|Day high||$69.06||Avg. volume||13,147,216|
|50-day MA||$73.25||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$70.21||Market Cap||146.46B|
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) Company Bio
Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) is an American multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in New York City. BMS is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, and is consistently ranked on the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations. As of September 2020, it had the total revenue of $39.3 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BMY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMY Latest Social Stream
View Full BMY Social Stream
Latest BMY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMY as an investment opportunity.
Despite lower earnings than three years ago, Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY) investors are up 56% since then
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But many of us dare to dream of bigger...
Bristol Myers Squibb (BMY) Stock Moves -0.69%: What You Should Know
Bristol Myers Squibb (BMY) closed at $68.61 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.69% move from the prior day.
5 NYSE Stocks To Watch And Buy: Here Are Fundamental And Technical Reasons Why
There's no better time to build a strong watchlist of great companies than during a serious market correction. In 2022, the NYSE's composite index continues to outperform its Nasdaq sibling. Since the November 2021 peak in the market, the NYSE composite has fallen as much as 20% from its 17,442 peak.
5 Stocks That Michael Burry Just Dumped From His Portfolio
During the preceding quarter, Michael Burry cashed out of eleven other U.S.-listed stocks.
10 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Thomas Bailard’s Hedge Fund
In this article, we will discuss 10 dividend stocks to buy according to Thomas Bailard’s Hedge Fund. You can skip our detailed analysis of Bailard Inc.’s performance and its investment strategies, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Thomas Bailard’s Hedge Fund. Thomas Bailard, along with Larry Biehl and […]
BMY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BMYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bristol Myers Squibb Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...