Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corp. (BVH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BVH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BVH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.09% of US stocks.
- BVH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BVH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
BVH Stock Summary
- BVH's current price/earnings ratio is 5.35, which is higher than merely 12.24% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, BVH has reported earnings growth of 181.04%, putting it ahead of 90.88% of US stocks in our set.
- BLUEGREEN VACATIONS HOLDING CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLUEGREEN VACATIONS HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PAHC, NGVC, NTZ, DXYN, and RYI.
- Visit BVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bbxcapital.com.
BVH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BVH's price/sales ratio is 73.68% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, BVH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BVH.
BVH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5.91%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -10.02%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -60.26%.
The table below shows BVH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BVH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BVH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.59% of graded US stocks.
- BVH's asset turnover comes in at 0.559 -- ranking 16th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- UE, HGSH, and GADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BVH.
The table below shows BVH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BVH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BVH, see our BVH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$42.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
BVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.93||52-week high||$36.10|
|Prev. close||$19.91||52-week low||$19.12|
|Day high||$19.97||Avg. volume||62,951|
|50-day MA||$23.89||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$27.88||Market Cap||376.10M|
Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corp. (BVH) Company Bio
Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation operates as a vacation ownership company. It markets and sells vacation ownership interests (VOI); and manages resorts in leisure and urban destinations, including Orlando, Las Vegas, Myrtle Beach, and Charleston. The company also provides mortgage, VOI title, reservation, and construction design and development services; and financing to qualified VOI purchasers, as well as management services to the vacation club and homeowners' associations. Its resort network includes 45 club resorts and 23 club associate resorts. The company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
BVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BVH Latest Social Stream
View Full BVH Social Stream
Latest BVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUEGREEN VACATIONS HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BVH as an investment opportunity.
As Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation (NYSE:BVH) drops to US$454m market cap, insiders might rethink their US$3.8m stock purchase earlier this year
The recent price decline of 9.1% in Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation's ( NYSE:BVH ) stock may have disappointed...
Bluegreen Vacations Reports Financial Results for Second Quarter 2022
BOCA RATON, Fla., August 03, 2022--Bluegreen Vacations Reports Financial Results for Second Quarter 2022
Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation Plans To Issue Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2022 on August 3rd
BOCA RATON, Fla., July 26, 2022--Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation (NYSE: BVH) (OTCQX: BVHBB) (the "Company"), announced today that the Company plans to release its financial results for the second quarter of 2022, in a press release to be issued prior to market open on Wednesday, August 3, 2022.
Bluegreen Vacations’ Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
BOCA RATON, Fla., July 22, 2022--Bluegreen Vacations’ Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
Investors in Bluegreen Vacations Holding (NYSE:BVH) have made a notable return of 40% over the past year
Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation ( NYSE:BVH ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop...
BVH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...