Caseys General Stores, Inc. (CASY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CASY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CASY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CASY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 55.28% of US stocks).
CASY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CASY is 5.78 -- better than 93.08% of US stocks.
- CASY's went public 36.71 years ago, making it older than 93.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC's share price is greater than that of just 6.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNVR, AMN, KSS, THO, and BCC.
- Visit CASY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caseys.com.
CASY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CASY's price/sales ratio is 45.45% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- CASY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASY.
CASY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 25.81%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 48.76%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 102.97%.
The table below shows CASY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CASY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.77% of graded US stocks.
- CASY's asset turnover comes in at 2.144 -- ranking 42nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SGU, SBH, and BNED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CASY.
The table below shows CASY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CASY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.49||52-week high||$222.40|
|Prev. close||$221.40||52-week low||$170.82|
|Day high||$222.02||Avg. volume||273,044|
|50-day MA||$205.36||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$197.37||Market Cap||8.18B|
Caseys General Stores, Inc. (CASY) Company Bio
Casey's General Stores operates convenience stores in the Midwest, offering a selection of food, including freshly prepared foods, beverage and tobacco products, health and beauty aids, automotive products, as well as gasoline. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Ankeny, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
CASY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASY Latest Social Stream
View Full CASY Social Stream
Latest CASY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASY as an investment opportunity.
Casey's General Stores Inc. shares slipped in the extended session Wednesday after the convenience store chain's revenue topped Wall Street estimates but its profit fell short. Casey's shares, which had been down as much as 6%, were last down 2.5% after hours, following a 2.9% rise in the regular session to close at $221.40. The company reported fiscal first-quarter net income of $152.9 million, or $4.09 a share, compared with $119.1 million, or $3.19 a share, in the year-ago period. Revenue ros
ANKENY, Iowa, September 07, 2022--Casey’s General Stores, Inc. ("Casey's" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: CASY) a leading convenience store chain in the United States, today announced financial results for the three months ended July 31, 2022.
Casey’s Celebrates its Beloved Breakfast Pizza Turning 21 with a Limited-Time Ultimate Beer Cheese Breakfast Pizza
ANKENY, Iowa, September 07, 2022--Casey’s (NASDAQ: CASY) is celebrating the 21st birthday of the fan-favorite breakfast pizza with the inclusion of a very special ingredient, Busch Light beer cheese. For a limited time only, Casey’s guests can get a fast start to their day and the perfect tailgate taste with the delicious Ultimate Beer Cheese Breakfast Pizza.
Zumiez's (ZUMZ) second-quarter fiscal 2022 earnings results might show impacts of a tough operating backdrop including supply-chain bottlenecks and inflationary pressures.
Kroger's (KR) second-quarter results are likely to reflect the efforts undertaken to strengthen its position not only for products but also in terms of the way consumers prefer shopping.
CASY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Caseys General Stores Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch