Coca-Cola European Partners plc Ordinary Shares (CCEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCEP POWR Grades
- CCEP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- CCEP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CCEP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 54.6% of US stocks).
CCEP Stock Summary
- CCEP has a market capitalization of $21,245,267,552 -- more than approximately 90.35% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS PLC's share price is greater than that of just 10.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be K, GIB, VFC, CRH, and L.
- Visit CCEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cocacolaep.com.
CCEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.72||52-week high||$59.89|
|Prev. close||$48.04||52-week low||$42.33|
|Day high||$47.76||Avg. volume||1,268,621|
|50-day MA||$51.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.33||Market Cap||23.11B|
Coca-Cola European Partners plc Ordinary Shares (CCEP) Company Bio
Coca-Cola European Partners plc produces, distributes, and markets non-alcoholic beverages in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCEP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCEP Social Stream
Latest CCEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCEP as an investment opportunity.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners plc
0% Damian Gammell, Chief Executive Officer, said:"We have had a fantastic start to the year, delivering strong top-line growth and value share gains. A huge thank you to all our colleagues.
UXBRIDGE, ENGLAND / ACCESSWIRE / April 14, 2022 / Coca-Cola Europacific Partners plc ("CCEP") announces that the Notice of Meeting for its 2022 Annual General Meeting ("Notice of AGM") is available to view at: https://www.com/about-us/governance/shareholder-meetings/ in which CCEP reaffirms its pro forma comparable operating profit guidance for the year ending 31 December 2022, as set out in its full year results announced on 16 February 2022.
Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: General Motors (GM) and Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Consumer Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on General Motors (GM – Research Report) and Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. General Motors (GM) Deutsche Bank analyst Emmanuel Rosner maintained a Buy rating on General Motors today and set a price target of $75.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $43.54, close to its 52-week low of $39.75. According to TipRanks.
COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS - Preliminary unaudited results for the full-year ended 31 December 2021
CHANGE VS FY 2020
CCEP Price Returns
Continue Researching CCEPWant to do more research on COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch