Epsilon Energy Ltd. (EPSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPSN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EPSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPSN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 105 days.
- EPSN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 41.3% of US stocks).
EPSN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EPSILON ENERGY LTD is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EPSN has reported earnings growth of 625.1%, putting it ahead of 97.4% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that EPSN's revenue has grown 121.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.62% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EPSILON ENERGY LTD are ENSV, TXRH, MXC, MEC, and LBTYA.
- EPSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EPSILON ENERGY LTD's official web site, go to www.epsilonenergyltd.com.
EPSN Valuation Summary
- EPSN's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 92.86% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 43 months, EPSN's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPSN.
EPSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.65||52-week high||$7.99|
|Prev. close||$6.75||52-week low||$4.86|
|Day high||$6.85||Avg. volume||124,601|
|50-day MA||$6.45||Dividend yield||3.7%|
|200-day MA||$6.20||Market Cap||152.79M|
Epsilon Energy Ltd. (EPSN) Company Bio
Epsilon Energy Ltd. engages in the development and production of natural gas and oil reserves. It operates through the following business segments: Upstream, Gathering System, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas reserves on properties within the United States. The Gas Gathering segment represents two other companies to operate a natural gas gathering system. The Corporate segment covers corporate and governance functions. The company was founded by Zoran Arandjelovic and John K. Wilson on March 14, 2005 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPSN Latest Social Stream
View Full EPSN Social Stream
Latest EPSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EPSILON ENERGY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPSN as an investment opportunity.
Top-Rated Stocks To Buy Under $10 With Rapidly-Growing Sales
An oil shipping stock, two oil companies and a pollution control firm are among four top-rated stocks at under $10.
Epsilon Energy Ltd. Announces the Following Headlines
Board declares dividend of $0.0625 per common shareUpdate on share buyback program (NCIB) Koromlan 107HC well update in Pennsylvania HOUSTON, Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epsilon Energy Ltd. (“Epsilon” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EPSN) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.0625 per share of common stock (annualized $0.25/sh) to the stock holders of record at the close of business on September 15, 2022, payable on September 30, 2022. All dividends paid by t
Epsilon Announces 2022 AGM Results
HOUSTON, Aug. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epsilon Energy Ltd. (“Epsilon” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EPSN) is pleased to announce that all the nominees listed in its Proxy Statement, Schedule 14A dated on July 27, 2022 were elected as directors of Epsilon, until the next annual meeting of shareholders. The detailed results of the vote at the annual shareholders meeting held on Wednesday, August 24, 2022 are set out below. At the meeting, the number of directors was set at eight, and BDO USA, LLP
IBD Screen Of The Day: 3 Low-Price Energy Leaders Near Buy Points As Oil Prices Surge
Among the top stocks to buy and watch, these three energy leaders are approaching new buy points in the current stock market pullback.
Epsilon Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
HOUSTON, Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epsilon Energy Ltd. (“Epsilon” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EPSN) today reported second quarter 2022 financial and operating results and material subsequent events following the end of the quarter through the date of this release. Total net revenue interest (NRI) production averaged 27.4 MMcfe/d (Working Interest of 31.4 MMcfe/d) for the three months ended June 30, 2022. Realized natural gas prices of $6.81/Mcf including hedges ($6.88/Mcf excluding hedges
EPSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...