LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LTC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LTC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.55% of US stocks).
LTC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LTC PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LTC PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 90.77% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.01, LTC PROPERTIES INC has a higher such ratio than 89.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LTC PROPERTIES INC are UBA, UE, TRNO, EPRT, and AKR.
- LTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LTC PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.LTCreit.com.
LTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LTC's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.03% lower, now standing at 21.
- LTC's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTC.
LTC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 50.32%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.32%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.71%.
The table below shows LTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.44% of graded US stocks.
- LTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 179th of 442 Trading stocks.
- GAIN, ALX, and VIRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LTC.
The table below shows LTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.27||52-week high||$45.49|
|Prev. close||$44.37||52-week low||$31.36|
|Day high||$44.35||Avg. volume||288,028|
|50-day MA||$41.91||Dividend yield||5.14%|
|200-day MA||$37.14||Market Cap||1.79B|
LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Company Bio
LTC Properties, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It invests in senior housing and long term healthcare properties. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake Village, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTC Latest Social Stream
View Full LTC Social Stream
Latest LTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LTC PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTC as an investment opportunity.
Income investors love their dividends, but the one problem with most dividend-paying stocks is that the dividends are only paid quarterly, making it difficult for some investors to budget for regular bills like rent and utilities. However, a number of real estate investment trust (REIT) stocks solve this problem by sending out 12 monthly dividend payments per year. As with all dividend stocks, investors should not just chase high yields but look for stable companies with good long-term track rec
GSR II Meteora Acquisition (GSRM) stock is on the move Thursday as it draws the interest of crypto traders with a SPAC deal.
Cryptocurrencies have been clobbered in recent months by numerous bankruptcies and liquidity problems that led to $2 trillion of value being wiped off the market since it peaked last November.
Here is how LTC Properties (LTC) and American Financial Group (AFG) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Investors looking for recurring passive income with limited risk should consider these three safe monthly dividend stocks.
LTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|