Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBCP POWR Grades
- IBCP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBCP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IBCP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
IBCP Stock Summary
- IBCP's went public 36.71 years ago, making it older than 93.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INDEPENDENT BANK CORP is higher than only 16.58% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.74 for INDEPENDENT BANK CORP; that's greater than it is for 95.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INDEPENDENT BANK CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FRAF, TCFC, UBFO, MRBK, and UMPQ.
- IBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INDEPENDENT BANK CORP's official web site, go to www.independentbank.com.
IBCP Valuation Summary
- IBCP's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IBCP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBCP.
IBCP Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -4.61%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -38.51%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -17.24%.
The table below shows IBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.39% of graded US stocks.
- IBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.05 -- ranking 91st of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, MVBF, and FNMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBCP.
The table below shows IBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBCP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IBCP, see our IBCP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$24.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
IBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.13||52-week high||$26.00|
|Prev. close||$20.04||52-week low||$17.87|
|Day high||$20.15||Avg. volume||86,859|
|50-day MA||$20.36||Dividend yield||4.39%|
|200-day MA||$21.74||Market Cap||423.86M|
Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Independent Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and businesses in Michigan. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Ionia, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBCP Social Stream
Latest IBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDEPENDENT BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBCP as an investment opportunity.
There's A Lot To Like About Independent Bank's (NASDAQ:IBCP) Upcoming US$0.22 Dividend
Readers hoping to buy Independent Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBCP ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Independent Bank Corporation Reports 2022 Second Quarter Results
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., July 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) reported second quarter 2022 net income of $13.0 million, or $0.61 per diluted share, versus net income of $12.4 million, or $0.56 per diluted share, in the prior- year period. For the six months ended June 30, 2022, the Company reported net income of $31.0 million, or $1.45 per diluted share, compared to net income of $34.4 million, or $1.56 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. William B.
Independent Bank Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Stock
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., July 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 22 cents per share. This dividend is payable on August 16, 2022 to shareholders of record on August 5, 2022. About Independent Bank Corporation Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) is a Michigan-based bank holding com
Independent Bank Corporation Announces Date for Its Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that it expects to issue its 2022 second quarter results on Tuesday, July 26, 2022, at approximately 8:00 am ET. The release will be available on the Internet at IndependentBank.com within the “News” section of the “Investor Relations” area of the Company’s website. Brad Kessel, President and CEO, Gavin Mohr, CFO a
Independent Bank (NASDAQ:IBCP) investors are sitting on a loss of 15% if they invested a year ago
It's easy to feel disappointed if you buy a stock that goes down. But in the short term the market is a voting machine...
IBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBCPWant to do more research on Independent Bank Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Independent Bank Corp (IBCP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Independent Bank Corp (IBCP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Independent Bank Corp (IBCP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...