Hexcel Corporation (HXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HXL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HXL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- HXL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HXL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 34.08% of US stocks).
HXL Stock Summary
- HXL's went public 34.86 years ago, making it older than 91.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- HXL's current price/earnings ratio is 52.84, which is higher than 90.41% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HEXCEL CORP is reporting a growth rate of -377.3%; that's higher than merely 4.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HXL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRMY, AQST, PLAB, WKHS, and CNTG.
- HXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEXCEL CORP's official web site, go to www.hexcel.com.
HXL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HXL's EV/EBIT ratio is 121.34% higher, now standing at 36.3.
- Over the past 243 months, HXL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HXL.
HXL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 10.48%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -37.8%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -3.44%.
The table below shows HXL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HXL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HXL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.92% of graded US stocks.
- HXL's asset turnover comes in at 0.435 -- ranking 63rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- APD, ALB, and MTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HXL.
The table below shows HXL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HXL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HXL, see our HXL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$57.69||Average Broker Recommendation||2.05 (Hold)|
HXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.83||52-week high||$65.82|
|Prev. close||$58.19||52-week low||$46.77|
|Day high||$59.06||Avg. volume||652,213|
|50-day MA||$58.53||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$55.47||Market Cap||4.95B|
Hexcel Corporation (HXL) Company Bio
Hexcel Corporation develops, manufactures and markets lightweight, high-performance structural materials, including carbon fibers, reinforcements, prepregs, honeycomb, matrix systems, adhesives and composite structures, used in commercial aerospace, space and defense and industrial applications such as wind turbine blades. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
HXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HXL Latest Social Stream
View Full HXL Social Stream
Latest HXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEXCEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HXL as an investment opportunity.
Top Industrial Stocks for September 2022
LPX, AAL, and CAR are the industrial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for September 2022.
Top Stocks for September 2022
The Russell 1000 Index is a market-capitalization-weighted index of the 1,000 largest publicly traded companies in the U.S. It represents approximately 92% of the total market capitalization (market cap) of all listed stocks in the U.S. equity market. The U.S. produced 528,000 jobs in the month of July, well above most analyst predictions, signaling a stronger economy in the short term than anticipated by many economists. In late August, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell warned that the Federal Reserve would take further steps to lower inflation that may have a negative impact on economic growth.
The past three years for Hexcel (NYSE:HXL) investors has not been profitable
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Hexcel (HXL) Up 4.9% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
Hexcel (HXL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Outperforming the Market by 21% to 31% in 2022, These 3 Stocks Still Look Like a Good Value
Despite the market declines, it's been an excellent year for stocks with exposure to commercial aviation, and the theme remains an attractive one in which to invest. Although Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX), AAR Corp (NYSE: AIR), and Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) are vastly different businesses, they have all seen improvement in their commercial aviation-focused businesses, and they are all investment options in a challenging market. On the surface, Raytheon's guidance for the full-year 2022 has been steady as a rock.
HXL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HXLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hexcel Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hexcel Corp (HXL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hexcel Corp (HXL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hexcel Corp (HXL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...