Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIVB POWR Grades
- CIVB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.58% of US stocks.
- CIVB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CIVB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.66% of US stocks).
CIVB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.14 for CIVISTA BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 89.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.7%, CIVISTA BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 81.27% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CIVISTA BANCSHARES INC's share price is greater than that of just 11.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CIVISTA BANCSHARES INC are SPFI, GNTY, SBFG, BFC, and AROW.
- Visit CIVB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.civb.com.
CIVB Valuation Summary
- CIVB's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.7; this is 32.32% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CIVB's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIVB.
CIVB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -35.87%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 139.1%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 21.21%.
The table below shows CIVB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIVB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIVB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.94% of graded US stocks.
- CIVB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 148th of 428 Banking stocks.
- TCBK, COLB, and FITB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIVB.
The table below shows CIVB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIVB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CIVB, see our CIVB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$27.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
CIVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.36||52-week high||$25.94|
|Prev. close||$21.31||52-week low||$20.10|
|Day high||$21.36||Avg. volume||38,851|
|50-day MA||$21.67||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$22.84||Market Cap||329.35M|
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB) Company Bio
Civista Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Civista Bank that engages in the community banking business in Ohio. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Sandusky, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIVB Latest Social Stream
View Full CIVB Social Stream
Latest CIVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIVISTA BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIVB as an investment opportunity.
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:CIVB) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
Readers hoping to buy Civista Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CIVB ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
Civista Bancshares, Inc. Declares Third Quarter Common Dividend
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CIVB) ("Civista") announced today that the Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of 14 cents per common share to shareholders of record August 9, 2022, payable August 23, 2022.
Civista Bancshares, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:CIVB) ("Civista") announced its unaudited financial results for the three and six month periods ending June 30, 2022.
Investors in Civista Bancshares (NASDAQ:CIVB) have made a return of 22% over the past five years
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
Civista Bancshares, Inc. announces appointment of Lorina Wise as director
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:CIVB) ("Civista") announced that it is adding Lorina Wise to its board of directors. In making the announcement, Dennis G. Shaffer, Chief Executive Officer of Civista, said "We are thrilled to have the opportunity to add a director with the background of Lorina Wise. She will bring broad experience and expertise that will be valuable as Civista continues to grow."
CIVB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIVBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Civista Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...