Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where UE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- UE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.44% of US stocks).
UE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For UE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, UE has reported earnings growth of 76.22%, putting it ahead of 81.65% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES, a group of peers worth examining would be OFC, AKR, EPRT, BRX, and LTC.
- Visit UE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UE's price/sales ratio is 16.98% lower, now standing at 4.4.
- Over the past 93 months, UE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UE.
UE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.62%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.25%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52.84%.
The table below shows UE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.77% of graded US stocks.
- UE's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 33rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- BVH, GADS, and MAYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UE.
The table below shows UE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of UE, see our UE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.90||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
UE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.17||52-week high||$19.96|
|Prev. close||$16.12||52-week low||$14.22|
|Day high||$16.19||Avg. volume||1,011,603|
|50-day MA||$15.86||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$17.62||Market Cap||1.90B|
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
UE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UE Latest Social Stream
View Full UE Social Stream
Latest UE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UE as an investment opportunity.
Urban Edge Properties Announces Appointment of Mary L. Baglivo to Board of Trustees
NEW YORK, August 25, 2022--Urban Edge Properties Announces Appointment of Mary L. Baglivo to Board of Trustees
Urban Edge Properties: Likely To Edge Higher
Urban Edge Properties (UE) is a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) with interests in urban retail real estate located primarily in the Washington, D.C. to Boston corridor.
At the end of December 31, 2019, UE traded at a high of $21.68/share, which represented a multiple of 18.7x funds from operations (“FFO”). While shares have rebounded from t...
Urban Edge Properties Increases its Unsecured Revolving Credit Facility to $800 Million and Extends Maturity
NEW YORK, August 09, 2022--Urban Edge Properties Increases its Unsecured Revolving Credit Facility to $800 Million and Extends Maturity
Urban Edge Properties Declares a Quarterly Common Dividend of $0.16 per Share
NEW YORK, August 04, 2022--Urban Edge Properties Declares a Quarterly Common Dividend of $0.16 per Share
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Q2 FFO and Revenues Beat Estimates
Urban Edge Properties (UE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 7.14% and 1.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
UE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Urban Edge Properties's stock as an investment opportunity:
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...