TransUnion (TRU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TRU POWR Grades
- TRU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 65.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TRU is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TRU's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.55% of US stocks).
TRU Stock Summary
- TRU has a higher market value than 87.17% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,354,725,000.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TRU is currently 45.92, higher than 90.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TRANSUNION is reporting a growth rate of 115.46%; that's higher than 86.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TRANSUNION are IR, BKI, VAC, HGV, and WLK.
- TRU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRANSUNION's official web site, go to www.transunion.com.
TRU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TRU's price/sales ratio is 115% higher, now standing at 4.3.
- TRU's price/earnings ratio has moved up 866.6 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TRU.
TRU Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -13.32%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 141.23%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 376.49%.
The table below shows TRU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TRU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TRU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.95% of graded US stocks.
- TRU's asset turnover comes in at 0.408 -- ranking 368th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ECOM, SITOQ, and QUOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TRU.
The table below shows TRU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TRU Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TRU, see our TRU price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$132.47||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
TRU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TRU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.44||52-week high||$125.35|
|Prev. close||$76.27||52-week low||$72.26|
|Day high||$76.50||Avg. volume||1,435,196|
|50-day MA||$80.45||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$93.52||Market Cap||14.71B|
TransUnion (TRU) Company Bio
TransUnion provides consumer reports, risk scores, analytical services and decisioning capabilities to businesses. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
TRU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TRU Latest Social Stream
View Full TRU Social Stream
Latest TRU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSUNION that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TRU as an investment opportunity.
Stung by inflation, parents flock to back-to-school community ‘supply drives’ for notebooks, pens and clothing
Attendance at back-to-school drives increased by 168% this year compared to pre-pandemic levels, a new report finds.
Cost-of-living con artists targeting people with bogus deals and refunds
Fake tax rebates, bogus energy company discounts and offers of cheap insurance are among the common scams to watch out for.
Research Urges Public Organizations to Take Digital Security Action for Constituents
BOSTON, August 31, 2022--A new report for the public sector from intelligent identity security firm Sontiq, a TransUnion company, highlights how public sector organizations can empower the public to reduce the identity and fraud risks they face after record levels of data comprise in 2021. By doing so, more Americans become allies in the fight against government fraud loss, which has harmed both individual identity theft victims and public programs at historic levels.
Caesars, MGM, DraftKings Should Be Wary About This NFL Season
Mobile sports bettors make more money than the general population, but they are also more worried about paying their bills, according to a new survey.
Mobile Sports Bettors Show Greater Resilience and Sensitivity to Economic Headwinds
New TransUnion research highlights the challenge for online operators in identifying resilient and distressed consumersCHICAGO, Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In the midst of rising inflation and its impact on consumer personal savings rates, TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) conducted new research examining the financial status and behaviors of consumers who engage in mobile sports betting. The research found that more than half (54%) of mobile sports bettors earn high incomes—earning $100,000 or more—
TRU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TRUHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TransUnion's stock as an investment opportunity:
TransUnion (TRU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TransUnion (TRU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TransUnion (TRU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...