Snap One Holdings Corp. (SNPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SNPO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SNPO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.96% of US stocks.
- SNPO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SNPO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.13% of US stocks).
SNPO Stock Summary
- SNPO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.92 -- higher than just 6.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SNPO's went public 1.11 years ago, making it older than just 0.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.03%, SNAP ONE HOLDINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 18.75% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SNPO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCI, NR, MEI, MDC, and TMST.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SNPO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001856430.
SNPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SNPO's EV/EBIT ratio is 698.1% lower, now standing at -126.2.
- SNPO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SNPO.
SNPO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SNPO, see our SNPO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$23.43||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
SNPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SNPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.21||52-week high||$24.50|
|Prev. close||$11.30||52-week low||$8.90|
|Day high||$11.60||Avg. volume||105,433|
|50-day MA||$11.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.13||Market Cap||850.33M|
Snap One Holdings Corp. (SNPO) Company Bio
Snap One Holdings Corp. provides smart living solutions in the United States and internationally. It offers connected products, including networking, control and lighting, surveillance, and IP-enabled power products; and entertainment products for indoor and outdoor solutions, such as media distribution products, as well as audio and video products comprising sound systems, amplifiers, televisions, projectors, and optimized screens. The company also provides infrastructure products, which include structured wiring and cable products, racks, and mounts; and software solutions consisting of OvrC and Control4 OS3 software solutions, and Parasol and 4Sight subscription-based services. It sells its through integrators and distributors, as well as through e-commerce portal. The company was formerly known as Crackle Intermediate Corp. and changed its name to Snap One Holdings Corp. in March 2021. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Snap One Holdings Corp. is a subsidiary of Crackle Holdings, L.P.
Most Popular Stories View All
SNPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SNPO Latest Social Stream
View Full SNPO Social Stream
Latest SNPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SNAP ONE HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SNPO as an investment opportunity.
Snap One Holdings Corp. Sets Remaining 2022 Financial Conference and Industry Trade Show Schedule
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Snap One Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: SNPO) (“Snap One” or the “Company”), a provider of smart living products, services, and software to professional integrators, is scheduled to participate at the following financial conferences and industry trade shows over the next several months: Snap One Analyst and Investor DayDate: Wednesday, September 14, 2022Format: In-Person Presentation, Expert Panel Discussion, Showroom ExperienceLocation: New York, NY A
Snap One Holdings (NASDAQ:SNPO) Is Doing The Right Things To Multiply Its Share Price
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
J.P. Morgan Says Buy These 2 Beaten-Down Stocks for Over 60% Upside Potential
What to make of the markets today? While last week ended on a down note, we’re still looking at a general rally trend, with year-to-date losses being heavily moderated and the major indexes having climbed out of bear territory. The key point for now, as it has been so often this year, is volatility. Covering the markets for JPMorgan, global market strategist Marko Kolanovic tells investors to take advantage of down days and buy the dips. “Buying on weakness so far yielded positive returns and ha
Snap One to Host Analyst and Investor Day on September 14, 2022 in New York City
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Snap One Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: SNPO) (“Snap One” or the “Company”), a provider of smart living products, services and software to professional integrators, today announced that the Company will host its inaugural Analyst and Investor Day on Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at the Dream Downtown Hotel in New York City. Snap One CEO John Heyman, CFO Mike Carlet, and other members of the executive management team will provide details on the company'
Snap One Holdings Corp. (SNPO) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Snap One Holdings Corp. (SNPO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.76% and 1.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SNPO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...