Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAYA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PAYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.18% of US stocks.
- PAYA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PAYA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
PAYA Stock Summary
- PAYA HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on November 16, 2018, making it an older stock than just 17.3% of US equities in our set.
- PAYA's current price/earnings ratio is 156.51, which is higher than 97.39% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, PAYA has reported earnings growth of 119.74%, putting it ahead of 87.17% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAYA HOLDINGS INC are IHT, WNC, PX, FRGI, and WMPN.
- PAYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAYA HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to paya.com.
PAYA Valuation Summary
- PAYA's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 20% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 46 months, PAYA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAYA.
PAYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAYA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.78% of graded US stocks.
- PAYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.441 -- ranking 349th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PAYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAYA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PAYA, see our PAYA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.22||Average Broker Recommendation||1.41 (Moderate Buy)|
PAYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.18||52-week high||$11.51|
|Prev. close||$6.27||52-week low||$4.51|
|Day high||$6.22||Avg. volume||715,124|
|50-day MA||$6.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.16||Market Cap||816.23M|
Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Company Bio
Paya Holdings Inc. is a provider of integrated payment and frictionless commerce solutions. The Company is headquartered in Atlanta, GA and serves customers through key distribution partners in industries such as healthcare, education, non-profit, government, utilities, and other B2B goods and services.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYA Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYA Social Stream
Latest PAYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYA as an investment opportunity.
Credit Suisse Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Paya Holdings (PAYA)
In a report released today, Timothy Chiodo from Credit Suisse maintained a Buy rating on Paya Holdings (PAYA - Research Report), with a price target of $8.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $6.83.Chiodo covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Block, Affirm Holdings, and Nuvei Corp. According to TipRanks, Chiodo has an average return of 6.0% and a 46.03% success rate on recommended stocks. Paya Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $7.50, which is a 9.81% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Raymond James also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $8.
Paya Holdings (PAYA) Receives a Buy from Raymond James
In a report released today, John Davis from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on Paya Holdings (PAYA - Research Report), with a price target of $8.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $6.83.Davis covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Block, Fidelity National Info, and Global Payments. According to TipRanks, Davis has an average return of 1.9% and a 52.04% success rate on recommended stocks. Paya Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $7.50, which is a 9.81% upside from current levels.
Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Q2 Earnings Match Estimates
Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 3.64%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Paya Holdings Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
ATLANTA, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paya Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYA) (“Paya Holdings”, “Paya” or the “Company”), a leading provider of integrated payment and commerce solutions, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2022. “Paya delivered another strong quarter in financial results, led by our integrated solutions and ACH businesses,” said Jeff Hack, Paya chief executive officer. “Q2 included the addition of Promise, a SaaS-based government payments compan
Calculating The Intrinsic Value Of Paya Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYA)
Does the July share price for Paya Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:PAYA ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
PAYA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...