ironSource Ltd. (IS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.35% of US stocks.
- IS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
IS Stock Summary
- IS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.92 -- higher than just 6.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- IRONSOURCE LTD's stock had its IPO on January 15, 2021, making it an older stock than just 5.96% of US equities in our set.
- IS's current price/earnings ratio is 58.52, which is higher than 91.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVLT, ETON, NICE, ONVO, and SMAR.
- IS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IRONSOURCE LTD's official web site, go to www.is.com.
IS Valuation Summary
- IS's EV/EBIT ratio is 51.6; this is 144.55% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- IS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 47.9 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IS.
IS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IS, see our IS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.81||Average Broker Recommendation||1.22 (Strong Buy)|
IS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.86||52-week high||$13.14|
|Prev. close||$3.80||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$3.89||Avg. volume||9,553,337|
|50-day MA||$3.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.99||Market Cap||3.91B|
ironSource Ltd. (IS) Company Bio
ironSource Ltd. operates a business platform for app developers and telecom operators. Its platforms include Sonic solution suite that supports developers to launch, monetize, and scale their apps and games by providing solutions for app discovery, user growth, content monetization, analytics, and publishing; and Aura solution suite, which allows telecom operators to enrich the device experience by creating new engagement touchpoints that deliver relevant content for their users across the entire lifecycle of the device. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
IS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IS Latest Social Stream
View Full IS Social Stream
Latest IS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IRONSOURCE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IS as an investment opportunity.
74% of Consumers Use Mobile Ads to Discover New Apps According to ironSource Report
SAN FRANCISCO, September 07, 2022--ironSource (NYSE: IS), a leading business platform for the App Economy, today presents its MobileVoice® reports: The Modern Mobile Consumer 2022: App Discovery and Monetization. The reports, available in two versions — one for app marketers and one for monetization managers — provide data around the app discovery habits of consumers, and dive into which types of ads are preferred, how often they use their downloaded apps, why they use their apps and more. ironS
7 Cheap Tech Stocks to Buy Before the Next Breakout
It is time for investors to load up on cheap tech stocks, as it seems the selloff in some of these popular names is coming to an end.
7 Cathie Wood Stocks to Buy on the Dip
Cathie Wood stocks lost some of their shine in the tech wreck.
ironSource Stock Up 14% after AppLovin News – Here’s Why
There's a new wrinkle today in the drama triangle between ironSource (IS), Unity Software (U), and AppLovin (APP). Reportedly, Unity turned down a high-dollar buyout bid from AppLovin. This might be disappointing for AppLovin's shareholders, but Wall Street is evidently bullish today on ironSource in the wake of the AppLovin bid rejection. I am neutral on all three of these stocks. As you might expect from the foregoing developments, AppLovin stock declined today while ironSource stock moved higher. IS stock is currently up 14%. Unity Software provides a 3D content platform that's often used to design video games and virtual reality experiences.
Unity Stock Slumps as Board Rejects AppLovin’s Buyout Offer
As Unity Software rejects a major buyout bid -- and a competitor eyes a potential merger deal -- Unity stock is sliding fast.
IS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...