The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAIN POWR Grades
- HAIN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 54.6% of US stocks.
- HAIN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HAIN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
HAIN Stock Summary
- HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on January 20, 1994, making it an older stock than 77.94% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 214.28%, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.42% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HAIN's revenue has grown -3.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 17.82% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC are ABM, ENS, FSS, ROCK, and ESCA.
- Visit HAIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hain.com.
HAIN Valuation Summary
- HAIN's price/earnings ratio is 22.9; this is 17.44% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HAIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAIN.
HAIN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 148.11%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -57.56%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 187.44%.
The table below shows HAIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.81% of graded US stocks.
- HAIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 28th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- POST, FRPT, and LW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAIN.
The table below shows HAIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAIN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HAIN, see our HAIN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$44.30||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
HAIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.60||52-week high||$48.88|
|Prev. close||$18.73||52-week low||$18.37|
|Day high||$18.73||Avg. volume||1,097,225|
|50-day MA||$22.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.23||Market Cap||1.66B|
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) Company Bio
Hain Celestial Group is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Lake Success, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAIN Latest Social Stream
View Full HAIN Social Stream
Latest HAIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAIN as an investment opportunity.
Hain Celestial to Participate in September 2022 Conferences
LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HAIN) (“Hain Celestial”, “Hain” or the “Company”), a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East providing consumers with A Healthier Way of Life®, today announced that the Company is participating in the following September conferences: September 7, 2022: Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference in Boston: Hain is hosting a firesid
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Hain Celestial (HAIN), Brown-Forman B (BF.B) and Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holding (OLLI)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on Hain Celestial (HAIN – Research Report), Brown-Forman B (BF.B – Research Report) and Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holding (OLLI – Research Report). Hain Celestial (HAIN) J.P. Morgan analyst Kenneth Goldman maintained a Buy rating on Hain Celestial yesterday and set a price target of $28.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $19.82, close to its 52-week low of $19.51. According to TipRanks.
7 Stocks to Snap Up Now on the Recent Sell-Off
While the latest downturn in the market may be upsetting, forward-looking investors can use this time to consider sell-off stocks to buy.
New Study on Health Benefits of Tea Drinking Shines Light on Beverage Stocks
By Liz Moyer
US$30.42: That's What Analysts Think The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN) Is Worth After Its Latest Results
It's been a mediocre week for The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HAIN ) shareholders, with the stock dropping 16...
HAIN Price Returns
Continue Researching HAINWant to do more research on Hain Celestial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hain Celestial Group Inc (HAIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...