EMCORE Corporation (EMKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EMKR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EMKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EMKR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EMKR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
EMKR Stock Summary
- EMKR has a market capitalization of $82,234,292 -- more than approximately just 16.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EMCORE CORP is reporting a growth rate of -109.11%; that's higher than merely 14.5% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EMKR is more volatile than 84.85% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EMCORE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MRIN, WISA, NSPR, VYNE, and EYPT.
- Visit EMKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.emcore.com.
EMKR Valuation Summary
- EMKR's price/earnings ratio is -45.3; this is 278.7% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EMKR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 25.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EMKR.
EMKR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 59.86%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 266.45%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 21.77%.
The table below shows EMKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EMKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EMKR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.34% of graded US stocks.
- EMKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 46th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VPG, NSSC, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EMKR.
The table below shows EMKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EMKR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EMKR, see our EMKR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
EMKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EMKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.22||52-week high||$8.73|
|Prev. close||$2.22||52-week low||$2.11|
|Day high||$2.23||Avg. volume||463,827|
|50-day MA||$2.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.20||Market Cap||83.36M|
EMCORE Corporation (EMKR) Company Bio
EMCORE Corporation designs and manufactures Indium Phosphide optical chips, components, subsystems, and systems for the broadband and specialty fiber optics market. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Alhambra, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EMKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EMKR Latest Social Stream
View Full EMKR Social Stream
Latest EMKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMCORE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EMKR as an investment opportunity.
EMCORE Announces Inducement Plan and Grants under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
ALHAMBRA, Calif., Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR) (“EMCORE”), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace and defense, communications, and sensing markets, today announced that effective August 8, 2022, the Board of Directors of the Company (the “Board”) adopted the EMCORE Corporation 2022 New Employee Inducement Plan (the “Inducement Plan”). The Inducement Plan will be used exclusively for the grant of equity awards to indivi
Emcore (EMKR) Reports Q3 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Emcore (EMKR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -30.77% and 8.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EMCORE Reports Fiscal 2022 Third Quarter Results and Announces the Acquisition of the KVH FOG and Inertial Navigation Systems Business
ALHAMBRA, Calif., Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EMCORE Corporation (Nasdaq: EMKR), a leading provider of advanced mixed-signal products that serve the aerospace and defense, communications, and sensing markets, today announced results for the fiscal 2022 third quarter ended June 30, 2022 (3Q22) and that it acquired the Fiber Optic Gyroscope (FOG) and Inertial Navigation Systems business segment of KVH Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: KVHI) for approximately $55.0 million, subject to working capital
What Does EMCORE Corporation's (NASDAQ:EMKR) Share Price Indicate?
EMCORE Corporation ( NASDAQ:EMKR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over...
Infrastructure & Energy Alternatives and Ingevity Stock See Action From Activist Investors
Ares Management took a large stake in renewable-energy-services firm Infrastructure & Energy. Inclusive Capital disclosed a large position in specialty materials and chemicals maker Ingevity.
EMKR Price Returns
Continue Researching EMKRWant to see what other sources are saying about Emcore Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Emcore Corp (EMKR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Emcore Corp (EMKR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Emcore Corp (EMKR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...