C4 Therapeutics Inc. (CCCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCCC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CCCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCCC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CCCC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.78% of US stocks).
CCCC Stock Summary
- CCCC's went public 1.93 years ago, making it older than just 8.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 279.08%, C4 THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.4% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of C4 THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 95.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEVA, CUE, MRTX, RCUS, and ARVN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CCCC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001662579.
CCCC Valuation Summary
- CCCC's price/sales ratio is 9.9; this is 350% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CCCC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.4 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCCC.
CCCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.43% of graded US stocks.
- CCCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 273rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CCCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCCC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CCCC, see our CCCC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$61.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
CCCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.65||52-week high||$51.21|
|Prev. close||$10.43||52-week low||$4.84|
|Day high||$10.81||Avg. volume||692,035|
|50-day MA||$10.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.57||Market Cap||520.93M|
C4 Therapeutics Inc. (CCCC) Company Bio
C4 Therapeutics, Inc. provides new class of targeted protein degradation. It develops Degronimid platform that incorporates small molecule binders to target disease-causing proteins and facilitate their destruction and clearance from the cell through the natural ubiquitin and proteasome system. The company was founded by James E. Bradner, Kenneth C. Anderson, Nathanael S. Gray and Marc A. Cohen in October 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCCC Latest Social Stream
View Full CCCC Social Stream
Latest CCCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about C4 THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCCC as an investment opportunity.
Growth Investors: Industry Analysts Just Upgraded Their C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CCCC) Revenue Forecasts By 16%
Shareholders in C4 Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCCC ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just delivered a...
Analysts Are Upgrading C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CCCC) After Its Latest Results
C4 Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCCC ) just released its latest quarterly results and things are looking bullish...
Brookline Capital Markets Thinks C4 Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
In a report released today, Leah R. Cann from Brookline Capital Markets maintained a Buy rating on C4 Therapeutics (CCCC – Research Report), with a price target of $84.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $11.70, close to its 52-week low of $4.84. According to TipRanks.com, Cann is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 0.7% and a 43.0% success rate. Cann covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Crispr Therapeutics AG, Intellia Therapeutics, and Syros Pharmaceuticals. Currently, the analyst consensus on C4 Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $35.60.
C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (CCCC) Reports Q2 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (CCCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.65% and 77.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
C4 Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Recent Business Highlights
– CFT7455, a Novel IKZF1/3 Degrader, Advancing Through Dose Escalation Portion of Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial – – Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial for CFT8634, a BRD9 Degrader, Enrolling Patients and Progressing Through Phase 1 Dose Escalation – – Investigational New Drug (IND) Application for CFT1946, a BRAF V600X Degrader, On-Track for Submission in 2H 2022 – – Appointed Two Experienced Biopharmaceutical Leaders to Board of Directors to Further Evolve Corporate Governance and Prepare for Next Phase of Gr
CCCC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...