Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ACI has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.81%, higher than about 96.72% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ACI's comes in at -25.98 -- better than 5.62% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ACI's price: UTMD, CLWT, FDBC, NYT and TMO.
ACI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ACI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 803.71%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ACI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Albertsons Companies Inc's estimated return of 803.71% surpasses about 89.28% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ACI, approximately 93.51% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ACI Dividend Chart
ACI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ACI Dividends vs. Peers
ACI's dividend yield currently ranks #16 of 49 vs. its peers in the Grocery/Big Box Retailers category.