View Inc. (VIEW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIEW POWR Grades
- VIEW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIEW is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VIEW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
VIEW Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 22,491.88%, VIEW INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.87% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VIEW INC is reporting a growth rate of 93,913.95%; that's higher than 100% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VIEW is more volatile than 93.23% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIEW INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HURC, FOA, ARRY, ARNC, and IMAB.
- VIEW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIEW INC's official web site, go to www.view.com.
VIEW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, VIEW's EV/EBIT ratio is 114.47% lower, now standing at -2.2.
- VIEW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 12 months.
- VIEW's price/sales ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 12 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIEW.
VIEW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIEW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.32% of graded US stocks.
- VIEW's asset turnover comes in at 0.097 -- ranking 59th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VIEW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIEW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VIEW, see our VIEW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$12.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
VIEW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIEW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.60||52-week high||$6.80|
|Prev. close||$1.64||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$1.62||Avg. volume||2,097,495|
|50-day MA||$1.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.30||Market Cap||350.76M|
View Inc. (VIEW) Company Bio
View, Inc. Class A Common Stock, also called View, is a technology company, which designs and offers smart windows and building. Its product smart windows provide access to natural light by reducing energy consumption to mitigate the effects of climate change. The company is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. The listed name for VIEW is View, Inc. Class A Common Stock.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIEW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIEW Latest Social Stream
View Full VIEW Social Stream
Latest VIEW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIEW INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIEW as an investment opportunity.
View Smart Windows Selected for Phase Two of The Interlock, a Large-Scale, Mixed-Use Project Developed by SJC Ventures in Atlanta
The project is SJC Ventures’ second to feature View Smart Windows, following phase one of The Interlock, an award-winning mixed-use development delivered in 2019 The Interlock in Atlanta Phase two of The Interlock ATLANTA and MILPITAS, Calif., Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW), the leader in smart building technologies, announced its Smart Windows have been selected for phase two of The Interlock, a $750 million mixed-use property being developed by SJC Ventures in the
Expansion of the Investment Tax Credit (ITC) Expected to Accelerate Adoption of Smart Windows
The Congress-passed Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 includes Smart Window ITC and now goes to the President’s desk to be signed into lawMILPITAS, Calif., Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW, “View” or the “Company”), a leader in smart building technologies, today issued the following statement on the Congress-passed Inflation Reduction Act of 2022: “View applauds Congress for taking the ambitious and necessary steps required to address the climate crisis. The Inflation Red
View to Offer $200 Million of Senior Unsecured Convertible Notes
MILPITAS, Calif., Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW) (“View” or the “Company”) today announced that it intends to offer, subject to market conditions and other factors, up to $200 million aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured convertible notes due 2027 (the “Notes”) in one or more private transactions. In connection therewith, View has entered into a non-binding term sheet with a prospective lead investor. The Notes are being offered and sold only to persons rea
View Announces Q2 Earnings, Reaffirms 2022 Guidance and Provides Update on Financing; Dynamic Glass Investment Tax Credit included in the Climate package of the Senate Passed Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
Q2 2022 Highlights Second quarter revenue of $16 million and first half of 2022 revenue of $33 million compared to $17 million and $27 million for the same periods in 2021, representing a 4% y/y decline and 25% y/y growth, respectivelySecond quarter GAAP cost of revenue of $40 million; first half of 2022 GAAP cost of revenue of $80 million represents a 7% y/y decline from first half 2021 cost of revenue of $86 millionMajor customer wins and installations in Q2 2022 include Amazon (Office), 10 Wo
View To Announce Q2 2022 Earnings on Monday, August 8th, 2022
MILPITAS, Calif., July 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- View, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIEW) (“View” or the “Company”), a leader in smart building platforms and technologies, today announced that the Company plans to report second quarter 2022 financial results after market close on Monday, August 8th, 2022. View will host a conference call to discuss its results at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time the same day. The live webcast of the call can be accessed at the View Investor Relations website
VIEW Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...