Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (DEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEA POWR Grades
- DEA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 77.19% of US stocks.
- DEA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DEA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.44% of US stocks).
DEA Stock Summary
- DEA's current price/earnings ratio is 54.54, which is higher than 90.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of EASTERLY GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EASTERLY GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 92.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EASTERLY GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AKR, ADC, EPRT, SRC, and BDN.
- DEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EASTERLY GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.easterlyreit.com.
DEA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DEA's price/earnings ratio is 123.72% higher, now standing at 56.6.
- Over the past 92 months, DEA's price/sales ratio has gone down 53.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DEA.
DEA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 221.36%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.03%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.23%.
The table below shows DEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.32% of graded US stocks.
- DEA's asset turnover comes in at 0.105 -- ranking 197th of 443 Trading stocks.
- GBL, GBDC, and AMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DEA.
The table below shows DEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DEA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DEA, see our DEA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.21||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
DEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.99||52-week high||$23.65|
|Prev. close||$18.00||52-week low||$17.55|
|Day high||$18.01||Avg. volume||690,496|
|50-day MA||$19.01||Dividend yield||5.89%|
|200-day MA||$20.27||Market Cap||1.63B|
Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (DEA) Company Bio
Easterly Government Properties, Inc. focuses on the acquisition, development, and management of general services administration commercial properties in the United States. The company is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
DEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEA Latest Social Stream
View Full DEA Social Stream
Latest DEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EASTERLY GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEA as an investment opportunity.
Easterly Government Properties Releases Inaugural Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report
WASHINGTON, September 07, 2022--Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (NYSE: DEA) (the "Company"), a fully integrated real estate investment trust focused primarily on the acquisition, development and management of Class A commercial properties leased to U.S. Government agencies, announced today that it has released its inaugural Environmental, Social, and Governance report (the "ESG Report").
3 High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy in September Without Any Hesitation
Much of the past decade for the stock market could be summarized in one punctuation mark -- an exclamation point. Multiple factors are serving as tailwinds, notably Russia's invasion of Ukraine earlier this year.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Ryman (RHP) and Easterly Government Properties (DEA)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Financial sector with new ratings on Ryman (RHP – Research Report) and Easterly Government Properties (DEA – Research Report). Ryman (RHP) In a report released today, Dori Kesten from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Ryman, with a price target of $101.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $86.39. According to TipRanks.com, Kesten is ranked #1705 out of 8001 analysts. Currently, the analyst consensus on Ryman is a Hold with an average price target of $100.50.
Easterly Government (DEA) Announces Buyout in Council Bluffs
Easterly Government Properties' (DEA) buyout of a leased property in Council Bluffs, Iowa, is likely to ensure a steady stream of rental revenues for the long period.
Easterly Government Properties Acquires 28,900 SF U.S. District Courthouse in Council Bluffs, Iowa
WASHINGTON, August 24, 2022--Easterly Government Properties, Inc. (NYSE: DEA), a fully integrated real estate investment trust focused primarily on the acquisition, development and management of Class A commercial properties leased to U.S. Government agencies, announced today that it has acquired a 28,900 leased square foot U.S. District courthouse in Council Bluffs, Iowa ("JUD - Council Bluffs").
DEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DEAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Easterly Government Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Easterly Government Properties Inc (DEA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...