Denbury Inc. (DEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DEN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- DEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DEN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.74% of US stocks).
DEN Stock Summary
- DEN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.92 -- higher than just 6.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.57%, DENBURY INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.14% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DEN has reported earnings growth of 525.7%, putting it ahead of 96.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGLD, CGC, GRWG, PTEN, and MGY.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DEN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000945764.
DEN Valuation Summary
- DEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.5; this is 10.16% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 24 months, DEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DEN.
DEN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DEN, see our DEN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$86.46||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
DEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.18||52-week high||$93.95|
|Prev. close||$85.51||52-week low||$56.59|
|Day high||$86.35||Avg. volume||606,216|
|50-day MA||$74.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.72||Market Cap||4.24B|
Denbury Inc. (DEN) Company Bio
Denbury Resources Inc. operates as an independent oil and natural gas company in the United States. It holds interests in various oil and natural gas properties located in Mississippi, Texas, and Louisiana in the Gulf Coast region; and in Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming in the Rocky Mountain region. As of December 31, 2019, the company had 230.2 million barrels of oil equivalent of estimated proved oil and natural gas reserves. Denbury Resources Inc. was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DEN Latest Social Stream
View Full DEN Social Stream
Latest DEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENBURY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DEN as an investment opportunity.
5 Best-Performing Stocks of the Top ETF of August
iShares U.S. Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (IEO) topped the list of the best-performing U.S. equity ETFs in August, gaining about 15%. The rally was driven by a rise in oil price.
Denbury to Participate in the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
PLANO, Texas, August 29, 2022--Denbury to Participate in the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
We Think Denbury (NYSE:DEN) Might Have The DNA Of A Multi-Bagger
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. One common approach is to try and...
Denbury’s Buried Carbon Charm
Denbury might be one of the few that manages to tick both boxes. Since 1999, Denbury has specialized in so-called tertiary oil recovery, which occurs after other producers have depleted a well through internal pressure and some additional effort—such as injecting water. Denbury recovers the last drops of oil out of those wells by injecting carbon dioxide.
Siebert Williams Shank & Co Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Denbury (DEN)
Siebert Williams Shank & Co analyst Gabriele Sorbara maintained a Buy rating on Denbury (DEN - Research Report) today and set a price target of $125.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $88.72.Sorbara covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Devon Energy, PDC Energy, and Callon. According to TipRanks, Sorbara has an average return of 13.7% and a 49.10% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Denbury is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $99.20, an 11.81% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 16, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $144.
DEN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...