Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (EIGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EIGR POWR Grades
- EIGR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.14% of US stocks.
- EIGR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EIGR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
EIGR Stock Summary
- EIGR's price/sales ratio is 20.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.54% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EIGR has reported earnings growth of 307.94%, putting it ahead of 94.46% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that EIGR's revenue has grown 129.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.02% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SQZ, IKNA, INO, IMGN, and SGTX.
- Visit EIGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eigerbio.com.
EIGR Valuation Summary
- EIGR's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.5; this is 141.67% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- EIGR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EIGR.
EIGR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -41.31%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -41.25%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -317.27%.
The table below shows EIGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EIGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EIGR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.43% of graded US stocks.
- EIGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 341st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ATNM, MNOV, and ATRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EIGR.
The table below shows EIGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EIGR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EIGR, see our EIGR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$32.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
EIGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EIGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.52||52-week high||$10.02|
|Prev. close||$6.40||52-week low||$3.53|
|Day high||$6.65||Avg. volume||587,624|
|50-day MA||$8.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.55||Market Cap||286.66M|
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (EIGR) Company Bio
Eiger BioPharmaceutical Inc, formerly Celladon Corporation, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company engaged in the development of cardiovascular gene therapy. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EIGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EIGR Latest Social Stream
View Full EIGR Social Stream
Latest EIGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EIGER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EIGR as an investment opportunity.
Eiger Biopharmaceuticals (EIGR) Receives a Buy from Ladenburg Thalmann & Co.
Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. analyst Michael Higgins maintained a Buy rating on Eiger Biopharmaceuticals (EIGR - Research Report) today and set a price target of $28.00. The company's shares opened today at $7.12.According to TipRanks, Higgins is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.7% and a 31.72% success rate. Higgins covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Artelo Biosciences, and Marinus.Currently, the analyst consensus on Eiger Biopharmaceuticals is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $38.00.
FDA Might Need New Data From Eiger Bio's COVID-19 Treatment Prospect
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: EIGR) updated its planned request for emergency use authorization (EUA) of peginterferon lambda for mild-to-moderate COVID-19. The FDA indicated that it is not yet able to determine whether the criteria for submitting an application and issuance of a EUA are likely to be met. The FDA has indicated that it will consider any new information and data from the TOGETHER study to support a EUA and the company's plans for developing peginterferon lambda for COVID-1
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Provides Update on Status of Planned Peginterferon Lambda COVID-19 Emergency Use Authorization Application
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative therapies for hepatitis delta virus (HDV) and other serious diseases, today provided an update on the status of its planned request for emergency use authorization (EUA) of peginterferon lambda for the treatment of patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 based on its most recent communications with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals to Participate in Three Upcoming Investor Conferences
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:EIGR), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative therapies for hepatitis delta virus (HDV) and other serious diseases, today announced that members of its management team will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) and Eiger Biopharmaceuticals (EIGR)
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO – Research Report) and Eiger Biopharmaceuticals (EIGR – Research Report). Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) Wedbush analyst Andreas Argyrides reiterated a Hold rating on Sangamo Biosciences today and set a price target of $5.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $4.77. According to TipRanks.
EIGR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...