Gray Television, Inc. (GTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTN POWR Grades
- GTN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GTN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.39% of US stocks).
GTN Stock Summary
- For GTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.44% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 67.87%, GRAY TELEVISION INC's debt growth rate surpasses 84.54% of about US stocks.
- GRAY TELEVISION INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -152.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDRR, GATX, CMRE, BFS, and WSR.
- Visit GTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gray.tv.
GTN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GTN's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, GTN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTN.
GTN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 294.03%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 70.2%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 51.56%.
The table below shows GTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.83% of graded US stocks.
- GTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 47th of 64 Communication stocks.
- SIRI, CHTR, and CXDO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTN.
The table below shows GTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.35||52-week high||$25.24|
|Prev. close||$18.36||52-week low||$16.13|
|Day high||$18.35||Avg. volume||742,728|
|50-day MA||$18.62||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$20.23||Market Cap||1.71B|
Gray Television, Inc. (GTN) Company Bio
Gray Television owns and operates television stations and digital assets in markets throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTN Latest Social Stream
View Full GTN Social Stream
Latest GTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRAY TELEVISION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTN as an investment opportunity.
“Beat The Odds” Sports Betting and Entertainment Series Will Debut September 2, 2022, Across Most Gray Television Stations
LAS VEGAS, Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gray Television, Inc. (“Gray”) (NYSE: GTN) announced today that BEAT THE ODDS, a 30-minute weekly syndicated sports betting and entertainment television series, will debut on more than 100 Gray Television stations starting September 2, 2022. BEAT THE ODDS will feature news, data, and analysis, mixed with legendary sports and betting stories, all designed to educate and entertain bettors and sports fans at all levels. The show pairs expert opinions fro
Gray Television Inc. said Monday that it will start paying a minimum wage of $18 per hour, effective Oct. 1. The TV station owner's new hourly wage, for all full-time, non-commissioned and non-contracted employees, will give a raise to about 2,000 employees. The new wage is 60% higher than the federal
ATLANTA, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gray Television, Inc. (“Gray”) (NYSE: GTN) announced today a new minimum wage of $18 per hour across the company. The new policy will become effective on October 1, 2022, for essentially all full-time, non-commissioned and non-contracted employees of Gray and its wholly owned subsidiaries. Roughly 2,000 employees will receive a raise as a result of this new policy. Gray’s Executive Chairman Hilton Howell remarked, “We are well on our way to making 2022
WASHINGTON, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gray Television, Inc. (“Gray,” “we,” “us” or “our”) (NYSE: GTN) and WLBT (NBC) in Jackson, Mississippi, today announced the inaugural group of participants in the Gray Media Training Center internship program. The first class includes 10 students who will begin the program in late August in conjunction with their fall school semester. The program will run for 14 weeks. The revolutionary media training program will prepare students for today’s evolvin
The board of Gray Television, Inc. ( NYSE:GTN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 30th of September...
GTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|