Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOFT POWR Grades
- HOFT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOFT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HOFT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.12% of US stocks).
HOFT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, HOOKER FURNISHINGS CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 8.42% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.24%, HOOKER FURNISHINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 82.98% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HOOKER FURNISHINGS CORP is reporting a growth rate of -83.59%; that's higher than merely 17.84% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOOKER FURNISHINGS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NUS, NPK, CATO, CVR, and APT.
- Visit HOFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hookerfurniture.com.
HOFT Valuation Summary
- HOFT's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HOFT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 26.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOFT.
HOFT Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.39%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 18.87%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.02%.
The table below shows HOFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.2% of graded US stocks.
- HOFT's asset turnover comes in at 1.731 -- ranking 6th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- SNBR, APOG, and LEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOFT.
The table below shows HOFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.51||52-week high||$30.36|
|Prev. close||$15.40||52-week low||$14.38|
|Day high||$15.94||Avg. volume||97,118|
|50-day MA||$16.23||Dividend yield||5.19%|
|200-day MA||$19.10||Market Cap||174.15M|
Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT) Company Bio
Hooker Furniture operates as a home furnishings marketing, design, and logistics company primarily in North America. It designs, imports, manufactures, and markets residential household furniture products. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Martinsville, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOFT Latest Social Stream
View Full HOFT Social Stream
Latest HOFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOOKER FURNISHINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOFT as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Hooker Furnishings Corporation ( NASDAQ:HOFT ), then you'll have to look at the...
A number of insiders bought Hooker Furnishings Corporation (NASDAQ:HOFT) stock last year, which is great news for shareholders
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
MARTINSVILLE, Va., June 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hooker Furnishings Corporation (NASDAQ-GS: HOFT) today reported consolidated net sales of $147.3 million for its fiscal 2023 first quarter ended May 1, 2022, a $15.5 million, or 9.5%, decrease as compared to a year ago. Consolidated net income for the quarter was $3.2 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, as compared to $9.4 million or $0.78 per diluted share in the prior year period. Consolidated operating income for the current year was $3.9
Hooker Furnishings Corporation ( NASDAQ:HOFT ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price...
MARTINSVILLE, Va., June 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hooker Furnishings Corporation (Nasdaq-GS: HOFT) announced that on June 1, 2022, its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share, payable on June 30, 2022 to shareholders of record at June 17, 2022. Hooker Furnishings Corporation, in its 98th year of business, is a designer, marketer and importer of casegoods (wooden and metal furniture), leather furniture, fabric-upholstered furniture and outdoor furniture for the
HOFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|