Invesco Ltd (IVZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVZ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IVZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IVZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IVZ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
IVZ Stock Summary
- IVZ has a market capitalization of $7,474,666,369 -- more than approximately 81.01% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 694.71, INVESCO LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.21% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of INVESCO LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MHK, SKX, PSMT, SNA, and J.
- Visit IVZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.invesco.com.
IVZ Valuation Summary
- IVZ's price/earnings ratio is 8.8; this is 17.37% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IVZ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVZ.
IVZ Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -37.1%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -75.11%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -35.16%.
The table below shows IVZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.03% of graded US stocks.
- IVZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 95th of 442 Trading stocks.
- DHIL, SUNS, and AB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVZ.
The table below shows IVZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IVZ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IVZ, see our IVZ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$30.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
IVZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.00||52-week high||$27.03|
|Prev. close||$16.57||52-week low||$15.20|
|Day high||$17.00||Avg. volume||4,415,635|
|50-day MA||$17.18||Dividend yield||4.53%|
|200-day MA||$20.10||Market Cap||7.73B|
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Company Bio
Invesco Ltd. provides its services to retail clients, institutional clients, high-net worth clients, public entities, corporations, unions, non-profit organizations, endowments, foundations, pension funds, financial institutions, and sovereign wealth funds. It also manages separate client focused equity, balanced, and fixed income portfolios. The company was founded in December 1935 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
IVZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVZ Latest Social Stream
View Full IVZ Social Stream
Latest IVZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INVESCO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVZ as an investment opportunity.
Solar ETF Invesco, IBD's Stock Of The Day, Heavily Weighted On Being Green
TAN stock is tied to the Invesco Solar Exchange Traded Fund that contains a bundle of stocks in the hot solar energy field.
5 Sector ETFs That Show Promise After August Jobs Data
The U.S. economy added 315,000 jobs in August of 2022, slightly below the Dow Jones estimate.
9 Best Tech Stocks to Buy According to Hedge Funds
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 9 best tech stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To skip our analysis of the tech industry, you can go directly to see the 4 Best Tech Stocks to Buy According to Hedge Funds. Invesco QQQ Trust is an exchange traded fund trading […]
Should You Invest in the Invesco NASDAQ Internet ETF (PNQI)?
Sector ETF report for PNQI
Is Invesco S&P MidCap 400 Pure Growth ETF (RFG) a Strong ETF Right Now?
Smart Beta ETF report for RFG
IVZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IVZWant to do more research on Invesco Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Invesco Ltd (IVZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...