Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCOR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PCOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCOR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PCOR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
PCOR Stock Summary
- PCOR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.92 -- higher than just 6.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PROCORE TECHNOLOGIES INC's stock had its IPO on May 20, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.11% of US equities in our set.
- PCOR's price/sales ratio is 12.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.51% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROCORE TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CYBR, SUMO, ASAN, COUR, and AYRO.
- To check out PROCORE TECHNOLOGIES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001611052.
PCOR Valuation Summary
- PCOR's price/earnings ratio is -34.9; this is 237.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PCOR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 85.3 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCOR.
PCOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.11||52-week high||$105.29|
|Prev. close||$55.43||52-week low||$40.00|
|Day high||$56.69||Avg. volume||902,741|
|50-day MA||$53.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.20||Market Cap||7.61B|
Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) Company Bio
Procore Technologies, Inc. provides a cloud-based construction management platform and related software products. The company enables stakeholders in the construction industry, such as owners, general contractors, specialty contractors, architects, and engineers, to collaborate on construction projects. It offers products, such as Preconstruction that facilitates collaboration between internal and external stakeholders during the planning, budgeting, estimating, bidding, and partner selection phase of a construction project; Project Management, which enables real-time collaboration, information storage, design, BIM model clash detection, and regulation compliance for teams on the jobsite and in the back office; Resource Management that helps customers track labor productivity and manage profitability on construction projects; and Financial Management, which provides customers with visibility into the financial health of their individual construction projects and portfolios, as well as facilitate untethered access to financial data, linking the field, and the office in real-time. The company serves customers, including owners, general contractors, and specialty contractors operating in the commercial, residential, industrial, and infrastructure segments of the construction industry. It primarily sells subscriptions to access its products on computers, smartphones, and tablets through any web browser or from its mobile application available for iOS and Android platforms through its direct sales team.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCOR Latest Social Stream
View Full PCOR Social Stream
Latest PCOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROCORE TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCOR as an investment opportunity.
There are some companies listed on the stock market that fly underneath most investors' radars, and among this select group of companies are some that have real potential to be great investments. In March, EPAM Systems experienced a shock to its workforce: the war in Ukraine.
CARPINTERIA, Calif., August 29, 2022--Procore Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: PCOR), a leading global provider of construction management software, today announced championship-winning quarterback Drew Brees as the third keynote speaker at Groundbreak 2022. Each year, the leading construction technology conference brings together industry professionals from around the world to discover, learn, and innovate. For the first time since 2019, Groundbreak 2022 will take place in person, in New Orleans Novem
TORONTO, August 16, 2022--Procore Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: PCOR), a leading global provider of construction management software, today announced that the GTA Urban Division of Mattamy Homes Canada has chosen Procore as its construction management platform.
CARPINTERIA, Calif., August 15, 2022--Procore Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: PCOR), a leading global provider of construction management software, today announced the appointment of Steve Davis as president of product and technology. In this role, Davis will lead Procore’s product, design and engineering organizations. Based out of Austin, TX, he will be responsible for driving strategy and execution of Procore’s product offerings, working with more than 13,000 customers to build innovative experienc
E ratio of (33.62).
PCOR Price Returns