Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (PECO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PECO POWR Grades
- PECO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.72% of US stocks.
- PECO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PECO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
PECO Stock Summary
- PECO's went public 1.15 years ago, making it older than just 1.56% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 115.99, PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PECO is more volatile than just 1.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PECO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GMRE, BDN, DEA, AKR, and NHI.
- To check out PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001476204.
PECO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PECO's EV/EBIT ratio is 77.34% higher, now standing at 54.
- PECO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1713.7 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PECO.
PECO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PECO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.49% of graded US stocks.
- PECO's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 187th of 444 Trading stocks.
- STAR, LAZ, and CHMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PECO.
The table below shows PECO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PECO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PECO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.78||52-week high||$36.35|
|Prev. close||$33.71||52-week low||$28.66|
|Day high||$33.80||Avg. volume||1,424,874|
|50-day MA||$33.66||Dividend yield||3.2%|
|200-day MA||$33.28||Market Cap||3.83B|
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (PECO) Company Bio
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (ÂPECOÂ), an internally-managed REIT, is one of the nation's largest owners and operators of grocery-anchored shopping centers. PECO's diversified portfolio of well-occupied neighborhood shopping centers features a mix of national and regional retailers selling necessity-based goods and services in fundamentally strong markets throughout the United States. Through its vertically-integrated operating platform, the Company manages a portfolio of 309 properties, including 283 wholly-owned properties comprising approximately 31.7 million square feet across 31 states (as of September 30, 2020). PECO has generated strong operating results over its 29+ year history and has partnered with leading institutional commercial real estate investors, including TPG Real Estate and The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company. The Company remains exclusively focused on creating great grocery-anchored shopping experiences and improving the communities it serves one center at a time.
Most Popular Stories View All
PECO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PECO Latest Social Stream
View Full PECO Social Stream
Latest PECO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PECO as an investment opportunity.
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Financial sector with new ratings on Nasdaq (NDAQ – Research Report) and Phillips Edison & Company (PECO – Research Report). Nasdaq (NDAQ) Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Cyprys maintained a Buy rating on Nasdaq today and set a price target of $67.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $60.47. According to TipRanks.
In a report released today, Juan C. Sanabria from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Phillips Edison & Company (PECO - Research Report), with a price target of $37.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $33.30.According to TipRanks, C. Sanabria is a 2-star analyst with an average return of -0.2% and a 40.25% success rate. C. Sanabria covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Healthpeak Properties, Welltower, and LTC Properties.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Phillips Edison & Company with a $34.33 average price target, implying a 3.09% upside from current levels.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: PECO)Q2 2022 Earnings CallAug 05, 2022, 12:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the Phillips Edison & Company's second quarter 2022 results presentation.
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (PECO) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 3.70% and 0.64%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PECO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|