Riskified Ltd. (RSKD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RSKD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RSKD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RSKD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RSKD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.84% of US stocks).
RSKD Stock Summary
- RSKD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.92 -- higher than just 6.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- RSKD's went public 1.11 years ago, making it older than just 0.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RSKD comes in at -49.88% -- higher than that of only 10.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RISKIFIED LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ZUO, AFRM, STXS, DOMO, and MNDT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RSKD's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001851112.
RSKD Valuation Summary
- RSKD's price/earnings ratio is -5.6; this is 122.09% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 13 months, RSKD's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RSKD.
RSKD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RSKD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.80||52-week high||$32.32|
|Prev. close||$4.87||52-week low||$3.76|
|Day high||$4.84||Avg. volume||643,787|
|50-day MA||$4.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.03||Market Cap||756.60M|
Riskified Ltd. (RSKD) Company Bio
Riskified Ltd. operates an e-commerce risk management platform that allows online merchants to create trusted relationships with their consumers in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. It offers Chargeback Guarantee that approves or denies online orders; Policy Protect, which identifies consumers that may be taking advantage of the merchant's policies in ways that defraud the merchant and harm them financially; Deco that helps merchants to combat bank authorization failures during the checkout process; Account Secure, which prevents unauthorized access to a consumer's account at the merchant's online store; and PSD2 Optimize that enables merchants to minimize the effect of the European Union's Payment Service Directive 2 regulations on their e-commerce business. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
RSKD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RSKD Latest Social Stream
View Full RSKD Social Stream
Latest RSKD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RISKIFIED LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RSKD as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street Analysts Think Riskified (RSKD) Could Surge 26%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The mean of analysts' price targets for Riskified (RSKD) points to a 25.9% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
10 Best Small-Cap AI Stocks
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best small-cap AI stocks. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and the artificial intelligence sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Small-Cap AI Stocks. With changing trends in technological advancement and the rise of big tech, artificial intelligence, and […]
Riskified and Aurus Partner to Offer Secure Payment Solutions Backed by Best-in-Class Chargeback Guarantee
NEW YORK, August 22, 2022--Riskified Ltd., (NYSE:RSKD), a fraud management platform enabling frictionless eCommerce, and Aurus, Inc., a unified payments platform, today announced a partnership which will enable merchants to effectively manage their payments through all channels and enjoy the protection of a risk management solution with a full chargeback guarantee.
Riskified (RSKD) Receives a Buy from Credit Suisse
In a report released today, Timothy Chiodo from Credit Suisse maintained a Buy rating on Riskified (RSKD - Research Report), with a price target of $8.00. The company's shares opened today at $5.66.Chiodo covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Block, Affirm Holdings, and Riskified. According to TipRanks, Chiodo has an average return of 7.5% and a 53.54% success rate on recommended stocks. Riskified has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $6.50.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on Riskified's latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $58.
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Synopsys (SNPS), Riskified (RSKD) and Backblaze (BLZE)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Synopsys (SNPS – Research Report), Riskified (RSKD – Research Report) and Backblaze (BLZE – Research Report). Synopsys (SNPS) Wells Fargo analyst Gary Mobley maintained a Buy rating on Synopsys today and set a price target of $425.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $375.71, close to its 52-week high of $381.70. According to TipRanks.
RSKD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...