Revolution Medicines Inc. (RVMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RVMD POWR Grades
- RVMD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 54.95% of US stocks.
- RVMD's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RVMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.85% of US stocks).
RVMD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RVMD's price/sales ratio is 64.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.78% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RVMD's revenue has grown -32.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.63% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UTSI, NRIX, CNCE, PTGX, and ENTA.
- RVMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC's official web site, go to www.revmed.com.
RVMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RVMD's price/earnings ratio is 139.07% lower, now standing at -8.4.
- RVMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 27.9 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RVMD.
RVMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RVMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.97% of graded US stocks.
- RVMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.059 -- ranking 312th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RVMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RVMD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RVMD, see our RVMD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$33.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
RVMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RVMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.56||52-week high||$34.16|
|Prev. close||$21.03||52-week low||$14.08|
|Day high||$21.69||Avg. volume||745,601|
|50-day MA||$22.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.94||Market Cap||1.89B|
Revolution Medicines Inc. (RVMD) Company Bio
Revolution Medicines, Inc. is a clinical-stage precision oncology company focused on developing novel targeted therapies. It engages in the discovery and development of cancer treatment by pioneering novel combination and monotherapy treatment regimens to maximize the depth and durability of clinical benefit and circumvent adaptive resistance mechanisms for patients which are dependent on the RAS and mTOR pathway. The company was founded by Mark A. Goldsmith, Kevan Shokat, Martin D. Burke, David L. Pompliano and Michael Fischbach in October 2014 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RVMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RVMD Latest Social Stream
View Full RVMD Social Stream
Latest RVMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REVOLUTION MEDICINES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RVMD as an investment opportunity.
Revolution Medicines Strengthens Senior Management Team with Promotions and a New Hire
Company Promotes Jack Anders to Chief Financial Officer and Jeff Cislini to General Counsel Daniel Simon to Join Company as Chief Business Officer REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Revolution Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVMD), a clinical-stage oncology company developing targeted therapies for RAS-addicted cancers, today announced two senior management promotions, as well as the addition of a new member to its leadership team. Jack Anders, who previously served as the company
Revolution Medicines to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Revolution Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: RVMD), a clinical-stage oncology company developing targeted therapies for RAS-addicted cancers, today announced that the company will participate in two upcoming investor conferences. Mark A. Goldsmith, M.D., Ph.D., chief executive officer and chairman of Revolution Medicines, will be the featured speaker in fireside chats at the 2022 Wells Fargo Healthcare Conference and the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual
Wall Street Analysts See a 45% Upside in Revolution Medicines, Inc. (RVMD): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The consensus price target hints at a 45.4% upside potential for Revolution Medicines, Inc. (RVMD). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Wall Street Analysts Predict a 32% Upside in Revolution Medicines, Inc. (RVMD): Here's What You Should Know
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 31.9% in Revolution Medicines, Inc. (RVMD). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
SVB Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Revolution Medicines (RVMD)
E ratio of (8.44).
RVMD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...