U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
USEG POWR Grades
- USEG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for USEG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- USEG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
USEG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,399.72%, US ENERGY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 98.38% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, US ENERGY CORP is reporting a growth rate of 147.08%; that's higher than 89.21% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that USEG's revenue has grown 539.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.29% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to US ENERGY CORP are DATS, APPH, MYTE, OSCR, and EVA.
- USEG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit US ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.usnrg.com.
USEG Valuation Summary
- USEG's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 142.86% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, USEG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for USEG.
USEG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 141.26%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 260.83%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 181.16%.
The table below shows USEG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
USEG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- USEG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.11% of graded US stocks.
- USEG's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 89th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- WTI, HFC, and TTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with USEG.
The table below shows USEG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
USEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
USEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.32||52-week high||$13.92|
|Prev. close||$3.41||52-week low||$2.91|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||738,635|
|50-day MA||$3.53||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$3.93||Market Cap||82.75M|
U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG) Company Bio
US Energy Corp. operates as an independent energy company. The Company focuses on the acquisition and development of oil and gas producing properties. US Energy serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
USEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
USEG Latest Social Stream
View Full USEG Social Stream
Latest USEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about US ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate USEG as an investment opportunity.
U.S. Energy Corp. Announces Second Quarter Financial and Operating Results
HOUSTON, Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (NASDAQCM: USEG) (“We”, “U.S. Energy” or the “Company”) today announced financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Quarterly Highlights and Recent Developments Oil and gas revenues of $13.5 million, an increase of 714% from the comparable period of 2021.Production of 162,230 barrels of oil equivalent (“BOE”), or daily production of 1,783 BOE per day (“BOEPD”), an increase of 406% from the comparable per
Read This Before Considering U.S. Energy Corp. (NASDAQ:USEG) For Its Upcoming US$0.022 Dividend
It looks like U.S. Energy Corp. ( NASDAQ:USEG ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend date...
U.S. Energy Corp. Completes Acquisition of East Texas Bolt-On
HOUSTON, July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (NASDAQCM: USEG) (“U.S. Energy” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company has completed its previously announced acquisition of operated oil and gas producing properties in Anderson and Henderson Counties, TX for a total cash consideration of $11.875 million, less purchase price adjustments. Ryan Smith, U.S. Energy’s Chief Executive Officer, said, “The successful closing of this highly accretive acquisition continues to build
U.S. Energy Corp. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
HOUSTON, July 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (NASDAQCM: USEG) (“U.S. Energy” or the “Company”) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on the Company's common stock in the amount of $0.0225 per share. The dividend is payable on August 22, 2022 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 8, 2022. About U.S. Energy Corp. We are a growth focused energy company engaged in operating a portfolio of mature, low decline assets that is
U.S. Energy Corp. Announces East Texas Bolt-On Asset Acquisition
HOUSTON, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (NASDAQCM: USEG) (“U.S. Energy” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company has entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) to acquire operated oil and gas producing properties in an all-cash transaction (the “Transaction”). The Properties (the “Properties”) are located in Anderson and Henderson Counties, Texas adjacent to the Company’s existing assets in the area. Acquisition Highlights Bolt-on acquisition of low-decline, core
USEG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching USEGWant to do more research on Us Energy Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Us Energy Corp (USEG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Us Energy Corp (USEG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Us Energy Corp (USEG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...