ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACAD POWR Grades
- ACAD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACAD is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ACAD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
ACAD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than it is for about just 13.37% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.09, ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 76.95% of stocks in our set.
- ACAD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 19.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ARDX, IVAC, DAIO, GANX, and GTHX.
- Visit ACAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acadia-pharm.com.
ACAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACAD's price/earnings ratio is 161.86% lower, now standing at -13.3.
- ACAD's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.2 over the prior 222 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACAD.
ACAD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -26.16%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17.82%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 23.91%.
The table below shows ACAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.5% of graded US stocks.
- ACAD's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 51st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AKBA, PBYI, and DRRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACAD.
The table below shows ACAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.19||52-week high||$28.06|
|Prev. close||$16.85||52-week low||$12.24|
|Day high||$17.32||Avg. volume||1,934,101|
|50-day MA||$15.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.18||Market Cap||2.78B|
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD) Company Bio
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biotechnology company which develops and commercializes biopharmaceutical products to address central nervous system disorders. The firm aims to discover small molecule drugs to address Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and schizophrenia. The company was founded in 1993 by Mark Brann, PhD., a professor at the University of Vermont, under the name Receptor Technologies. By 1997, the company established its headquarters in San Diego, California and changed its name to Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc and currently employs over 400 people. Since 2015, Stephen R. Davis serves as Acadia’s Chief Executive Officer and member of the board of directors. Competition for Acadia includes Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., H. Lundbeck A/S, and off-label branded and generic antipsychotics.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACAD Latest Social Stream
View Full ACAD Social Stream
Latest ACAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACAD as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, September 01, 2022--Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD) today announced that it will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences:
The mean of analysts' price targets for Acadia (ACAD) points to a 26.1% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Acadia (ACAD) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
In a report released today, Salveen Richter from Goldman Sachs maintained a Hold rating on ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (ACAD - Research Report), with a price target of $15.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $16.62.Richter covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, Bluebird Bio, and Crispr Therapeutics AG. According to TipRanks, Richter has an average return of 30.3% and a 55.26% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Goldman Sachs, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals also received a Hold from Citigroup's Neena Bitritto-Garg in a report issued today. However, on the same day, JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD).
In a report released today, Uy Ear from Mizuho Securities maintained a Hold rating on ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (ACAD - Research Report), with a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $16.62.According to TipRanks, Ear is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 14.7% and a 60.71% success rate. Ear covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arcutis Biotherapeutics, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, and uniQure.In addition to Mizuho Securities, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals also received a Hold from Citigroup's Neena Bitritto-Garg in a report issued today. However, on the same day, JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD).
ACAD Price Returns
Continue Researching ACADHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch