Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (CVGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVGI POWR Grades
- CVGI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVGI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CVGI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 29.81% of US stocks).
CVGI Stock Summary
- COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.06% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CVGI's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIRI, TEX, TRS, AMS, and CJJD.
- CVGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC's official web site, go to cvgrp.com.
CVGI Valuation Summary
- CVGI's price/earnings ratio is 13.8; this is 13.11% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 220 months, CVGI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVGI.
CVGI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 584.84%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -62.33%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.19%.
The table below shows CVGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.65% of graded US stocks.
- CVGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.912 -- ranking 4th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- TEX, VC, and GM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVGI.
The table below shows CVGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.01||52-week high||$10.58|
|Prev. close||$6.08||52-week low||$5.23|
|Day high||$6.02||Avg. volume||183,033|
|50-day MA||$6.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.39||Market Cap||200.76M|
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (CVGI) Company Bio
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. designs, engineers, produces, and sells various cab related products and systems in North America, Europe, and the Asia/Pacific regions. It operates through two segments, the Global Truck and Bus, and the Global Construction and Agriculture. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New Albany, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVGI Latest Social Stream
View Full CVGI Social Stream
Latest CVGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVGI as an investment opportunity.
NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVG (NASDAQ: CVGI) announced today that Harold Bevis, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Christopher Bohnert, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Barrington Research Virtual Fall Investment Conference on Thursday, September 8, 2022. Management will meet virtually with investors to discuss the Company’s transformation strategy to drive sales diversification and improve profitability. For further information, please contact
NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVG (NASDAQ: CVGI) announced today that Harold Bevis, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Christopher Bohnert, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a virtual non-deal roadshow hosted by Sidoti & Company on Tuesday, August 30, 2022. Management will meet virtually with investors to discuss the Company’s transformation strategy to drive sales diversification and improve profitability. For further information, please contact [email protected]
Owning 44% shares,institutional owners seem interested in Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVGI),
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CVGI ), it is important to...
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 17-18, 2022.
NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Aug. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVG (NASDAQ: CVGI) announced today that Harold Bevis, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Christopher Bohnert, Chief Financial Officer, will present virtually at the Sidoti Virtual Micro Cap Conference on August 17, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. ET. A link to the webcast can be accessed through the investor section of the Company’s website at ir.cvggroup.com. The presentation materials will be posted on the Company Website and be archived there for
CVGI Price Returns
Continue Researching CVGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Commercial Vehicle Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch