Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EVC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.52% of US stocks.
- EVC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EVC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
EVC Stock Summary
- ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.25% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.49, ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 14.79% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that EVC's revenue has grown 51.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.21% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SDPI, NESR, BHE, HURN, and AMEH.
- EVC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP's official web site, go to www.entravision.com.
EVC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EVC's price/sales ratio is 73.68% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, EVC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 36.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVC.
EVC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 113.64%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -395.32%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.68%.
The table below shows EVC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.09% of graded US stocks.
- EVC's asset turnover comes in at 0.781 -- ranking 8th of 64 Communication stocks.
- TSQ, DISH, and VG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVC.
The table below shows EVC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.81||52-week high||$9.34|
|Prev. close||$4.93||52-week low||$4.21|
|Day high||$4.93||Avg. volume||321,539|
|50-day MA||$5.09||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$5.73||Market Cap||408.51M|
Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC) Company Bio
Entravision Communications Corporation operates in three segments: Television Broadcasting, Radio Broadcasting, and Digital Media. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVC Latest Social Stream
View Full EVC Social Stream
Latest EVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVC as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of 16.95.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., August 29, 2022--Entravision (NYSE: EVC), a leading global advertising solutions, media and technology company, today announced a strategic partnership with LATV Networks, a minority-owned and operated media company serving the Latino community as a content hub, talent incubator and cultural advocate.
The board of Entravision Communications Corporation ( NYSE:EVC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.025...
SANTA MONICA, Calif., August 17, 2022--Entravision (NYSE: EVC), a leading global advertising solutions, media and technology company, today announced Chris Young, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will present at the 13th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference to be held August 24-25, 2022 in Chicago, Illinois. Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. CT and will participate in meetings with investors throughout the day.
When the markets are down, it’s hard to get excited about undervalued micro-cap stocks.
EVC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EVCWant to see what other sources are saying about Entravision Communications Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch