Chemours Co. (CC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.34% of US stocks.
- CC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.31% of US stocks).
CC Stock Summary
- CHEMOURS CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.84% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CHEMOURS CO is reporting a growth rate of 184.08%; that's higher than 91.01% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CC comes in at 14.8% -- higher than that of 87.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHEMOURS CO, a group of peers worth examining would be VNT, NGVT, WFRD, KODK, and HUN.
- Visit CC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chemours.com.
CC Valuation Summary
- CC's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.3; this is 36.36% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 88 months, CC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CC.
CC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -129.8%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 247.44%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.39%.
The table below shows CC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.4% of graded US stocks.
- CC's asset turnover comes in at 0.79 -- ranking 28th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, LYB, and ICL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CC.
The table below shows CC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CC, see our CC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$41.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
CC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.23||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$34.33||52-week low||$22.56|
|Day high||$34.37||Avg. volume||1,654,421|
|50-day MA||$34.07||Dividend yield||2.91%|
|200-day MA||$33.76||Market Cap||5.31B|
Chemours Co. (CC) Company Bio
The Chemours Company is a global leader in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions. Chemours ingredients are found in plastics and coatings, refrigeration and air conditioning, mining and oil refining operations and general industrial manufacturing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
CC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CC Latest Social Stream
View Full CC Social Stream
Latest CC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEMOURS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CC as an investment opportunity.
Is Chemours (CC) Stock Undervalued Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
CC vs. PPG: Which Stock Should Value Investors Buy Now?
CC vs. PPG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Chemours (CC) May Find a Bottom Soon, Here's Why You Should Buy the Stock Now
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for Chemours (CC), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Chemours Announces Promotion of Kristine Wellman to SVP, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, as Dave Shelton Announces Retirement and Moves to Role as Special Counsel to the CEO
Chemours, a global chemistry company, recently announced that David Shelton, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, has announced his intention to retire from Chemours at t...
Harmony's (HMY) Earnings Down, Revenues Increase Y/Y in FY22
Harmony (HMY) benefits from higher year over year average gold prices despite a decline in production in fiscal 2022.
CC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chemours Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Chemours Co (CC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chemours Co (CC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chemours Co (CC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...