Danaher Corp. (DHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DHR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.78% of US stocks).
DHR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $198,214,310,330, DANAHER CORP has a greater market value than 99.31% of US stocks.
- DHR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 274.7 -- higher than 91.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DHR's went public 34.86 years ago, making it older than 91.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DANAHER CORP are TMO, ABT, DIS, BABA, and NVO.
- DHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DANAHER CORP's official web site, go to www.danaher.com.
DHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DHR's EV/EBIT ratio is 153.7% higher, now standing at 27.4.
- DHR's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHR.
DHR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -0.9%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 160.91%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.9%.
The table below shows DHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.27% of graded US stocks.
- DHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.36 -- ranking 56th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- IIVI, COHR, and INTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHR.
The table below shows DHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DHR, see our DHR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$334.69||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
DHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$281.69||52-week high||$333.96|
|Prev. close||$277.47||52-week low||$233.71|
|Day high||$281.99||Avg. volume||2,619,336|
|50-day MA||$276.07||Dividend yield||0.36%|
|200-day MA||$279.16||Market Cap||204.91B|
Danaher Corp. (DHR) Company Bio
Danaher Corporation is an American globally diversified conglomerate with its headquarters in Washington, D.C.. The company designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services. The company's 3 platforms are "Life Sciences", "Diagnostics", and "Environmental & Applied Solutions". (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHR Latest Social Stream
View Full DHR Social Stream
Latest DHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DANAHER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHR as an investment opportunity.
Danaher to Webcast Bioprocessing Investor and Analyst Meeting at Cytiva
Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) will host a live video webcast of its Bioprocessing Investor and Analyst Meeting at Cytiva on September 15, 2022 beginning at approximately 12:00 p.m. ET. The event will be held at Danaher's Cytiva facility in Marlborough, Massachusetts and hosted by Rainer M. Blair, President & CEO, and Emmanuel Ligner, Vice President and Biotechnology Group Executive. A link to the webcast and accompanying slide presentation will be available on the "Investors" section of Danahe
The Top 5 Growth Stocks That Hedge Funds Are Buying Now
Hedge funds and mutual funds are starting to rotate back into growth stocks, replacing value stocks in the process.
Danaher (DHR) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
Danaher (DHR) closed the most recent trading day at $276.69, moving -1.3% from the previous trading session.
A Startup Offers Japan's Aging CEOs a Worry-Free Succession Plan
(Bloomberg) -- Like most aging chief executives in Japan, Sadatsugu Kishida had a list of demands before handing over the reins of his company.Most Read from BloombergLukoil Chairman Ravil Maganov Dies After Falling From Hospital WindowPutin Brings China and India to Russia for War Games Defying USHong Kong Officials Target End to Hotel Quarantine in NovemberJeremy Grantham Warns ‘Super Bubble’ in Stocks Has Yet to Burst“No job cuts. No company name change. You must understand and inherit my phi
Here's Why Investors Should Retain Danaher (DHR) Stock for Now
Danaher (DHR) is benefiting from strength in its Life Sciences segment, acquisitions and shareholder-friendly actions despite supply-chain challenges and escalating costs.
DHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DHRWant to see what other sources are saying about Danaher Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Danaher Corp (DHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Danaher Corp (DHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Danaher Corp (DHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...