CTS Corporation (CTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTS POWR Grades
- CTS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.94% of US stocks.
- CTS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CTS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 30.08% of US stocks).
CTS Stock Summary
- CTS CORP's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.24% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 52.65%, CTS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 81.47% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTS has reported earnings growth of -159.98%, putting it ahead of merely 10.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OLK, UEIC, GNSS, KVHI, and FCEL.
- Visit CTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ctscorp.com.
CTS Valuation Summary
- CTS's price/earnings ratio is -61.6; this is 343% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CTS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 55.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTS.
CTS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 16%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.41%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 79.27%.
The table below shows CTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.64% of graded US stocks.
- CTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.787 -- ranking 83rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ON, ADI, and AVGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTS.
The table below shows CTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CTS, see our CTS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$37.33||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
CTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.32||52-week high||$43.99|
|Prev. close||$41.64||52-week low||$28.72|
|Day high||$41.47||Avg. volume||135,455|
|50-day MA||$39.19||Dividend yield||0.38%|
|200-day MA||$36.56||Market Cap||1.32B|
CTS Corporation (CTS) Company Bio
CTS Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells a range of sensors, electronic components, and actuators primarily to original equipment manufacturers for the transportation, communications, defense and aerospace, medical, industrial, and information technology markets. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTS Latest Social Stream
View Full CTS Social Stream
Latest CTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CTS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTS as an investment opportunity.
Is CTS Corporation (NYSE:CTS) Expensive For A Reason? A Look At Its Intrinsic Value
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of CTS Corporation...
CTS Corporation Declares a Dividend
LISLE, Ill., Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) declared a cash dividend of $0.04 per share, payable November 4, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2022. About CTS CTS (NYSE: CTS) is a leading designer and manufacturer of products that Sense, Connect, and Move. The company manufactures sensors, actuators, and electronic components in North America, Europe, and Asia, and provides engineered products to cus
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights TE Connectivity, nVent Electric, TTM Technologies and CTS
TE Connectivity, nVent Electric, TTM Technologies and CTS have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
4 Electronics Stocks to Escape Pandemic-Led Disruptions
The pandemic-led disruptions hurt the Zacks Electronics - Miscellaneous Components industry. Industry players like TEL, NVT, TTMI and CTS are set to gain from IoT and automation prospects.
At US$40.75, Is It Time To Put CTS Corporation (NYSE:CTS) On Your Watch List?
CTS Corporation ( NYSE:CTS ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise of over 20% in...
CTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTSWant to do more research on Cts Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cts Corp (CTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cts Corp (CTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cts Corp (CTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...