STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STM POWR Grades
- STM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- STM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 63.9% of US stocks).
STM Stock Summary
- STM has a higher market value than 92.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,284,308,314.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.49%, STMICROELECTRONICS NV's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.06% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, STMICROELECTRONICS NV is reporting a growth rate of 76.55%; that's higher than 81.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STMICROELECTRONICS NV are BGNE, KLAC, SGEN, INCY, and ALNY.
- STM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STMICROELECTRONICS NV's official web site, go to www.st.com.
STM Valuation Summary
- STM's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.5; this is 50.24% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, STM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 380.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STM.
STM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.87%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 38.76%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 45.54%.
The table below shows STM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.68% of graded US stocks.
- STM's asset turnover comes in at 0.832 -- ranking 68th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NVDA, KE, and IPGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STM.
The table below shows STM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.65||52-week high||$52.15|
|Prev. close||$35.96||52-week low||$28.35|
|Day high||$35.76||Avg. volume||3,914,270|
|50-day MA||$35.13||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$40.53||Market Cap||32.38B|
STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM) Company Bio
STMicroelectronics NV is a semiconductor company. It designs, develops, manufactures, and markets semiconductor products used in different microelectronic applications, including automotive products, consumer products and control systems and others. Chips from ST are used in a wide variety of products, including cars and key fobs, giant factory machines and data center power supplies, washing machines and hard disks, and smartphones and toothbrushes. The company has over 46,000 employees and sells its products to over 100,000 different customers worldwide. ST has 11 manufacturing sites and over 8,100 of its employees and 16% of its yearly revenue is dedicated to Research and Development. Since May 31st, 2018, the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer is Jean-Marc Chery.
Most Popular Stories View All
STM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STM Latest Social Stream
View Full STM Social Stream
Latest STM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STMICROELECTRONICS NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STM as an investment opportunity.
Semiconductor shortage is a boon in disguise for microchip sales, helping companies like Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR), Silicon Laboratories (SLAB), Texas Instruments (TXN), Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) and STMicroelectronics (STM).
In the latest trading session, STMicroelectronics (STM) closed at $34.33, marking a -0.55% move from the previous day.
STM vs. TXN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
STMicroelectronics Announces Status ofCommon Share Repurchase Program Disclosure of Transactions in Own Shares – Period from Aug 29, 2022 to Sep 02, 2022 AMSTERDAM – September 05, 2022 -- STMicroelectronics N.V. (the “Company” or “STMicroelectronics”), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, announces full details of its common share repurchase program (the “Program”) disclosed via a press release dated July 1, 2021. The Program was approv
P4477A -- Sep 1 2022 -- Stellar P6 Automotive MCUs_IMAGE Stellar P6 Automotive MCUs STMicroelectronics introduces Stellar P6 automotive MCUfor EV platform system integration Superior integration capabilities enabling the next generation of electrified drivetrains and domain-oriented, over-the-air updateable systemsIndustry’s first to support new high-data-rate in-car communication protocolFirst qualifiable MCU of Stellar series to support automotive industry’s transition to software-defined vehi
STM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|