McKesson Corp. (MCK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCK POWR Grades
- MCK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.36% of US stocks.
- MCK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MCK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
MCK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MCK is -133.96 -- better than only 0.07% of US stocks.
- MCK's price/sales ratio is 0.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.02% of US stocks.
- MCK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STCN, PBPB, JILL, LYV, and ORLY.
- Visit MCK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mckesson.com.
MCK Valuation Summary
- MCK's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.2; this is 124.07% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MCK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCK.
MCK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 158.47%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.17%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.52%.
The table below shows MCK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.07% of graded US stocks.
- MCK's asset turnover comes in at 3.903 -- ranking 8th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- DPZ, SPRS, and ENS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCK.
The table below shows MCK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MCK, see our MCK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$240.39||Average Broker Recommendation||1.47 (Moderate Buy)|
MCK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$369.03||52-week high||$375.23|
|Prev. close||$366.96||52-week low||$193.89|
|Day high||$369.37||Avg. volume||1,126,662|
|50-day MA||$346.35||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$299.17||Market Cap||53.04B|
McKesson Corp. (MCK) Company Bio
McKesson Corporation is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools. The company delivers a third of all pharmaceuticals used in North America and employs over 78,000 employees. McKesson had revenues of $238.2 billion in its fiscal year ending March 31, 2021. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MCK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCK Latest Social Stream
View Full MCK Social Stream
Latest MCK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MCKESSON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCK as an investment opportunity.
Chemed's (CHE) Roto-Rooter Growth Aids, Macro Challenges Ail
Chemed's (CHE) VITAS segment revenue decline during the second quarter gets somewhat offset by a geographically weighted average Medicare reimbursement rate increase of nearly 1.3%.
Here's Why You Should Retain Haemonetics (HAE) Stock Now
Investors are optimistic about Haemonetics' (HAE) better-than-expected results and strong Plasma sales.
Haemonetics (HAE) Business Recovery Continues, Macro Issues Ail
Despite sluggish results of Haemonetics' (HAE) Blood Center business, Whole Blood revenues grow on favorable order timing among distributors in the Asia Pacific and EMEA.
McKesson (MCK) Up 7.7% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Continue?
McKesson (MCK) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Nevro's (NVRO) PDN Therapy Gets Positive Coverage Updates
Latest favorable coverage decisions for Nevro's (NVRO) PDN Therapy are expected to serve a wider patient pool.
MCK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MCKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mckesson Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mckesson Corp (MCK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mckesson Corp (MCK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mckesson Corp (MCK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...