Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (IIJIY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IIJIY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IIJIY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IIJIY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- IIJIY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
IIJIY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 65.94, INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IIJIY is currently 0.23, higher than merely 1.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IIJIY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NHTC, XPEL, SCS, DAVA, and WVVI.
- IIJIY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC's official web site, go to www.iij.ad.jp.
IIJIY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIJIY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.65||52-week high||$43.60|
|Prev. close||$36.50||52-week low||$28.58|
|Day high||$34.65||Avg. volume||1,161|
|50-day MA||$34.49||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$33.77||Market Cap||3.24B|
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (IIJIY) Company Bio
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. offers Internet connectivity, WAN, outsourcing, systems integration, and equipment sales services in Japan. It operates in two segments, Network Services and Systems Integration Business, and ATM Operation Business. The company's Internet connectivity services for enterprise include IP services and IIJ data center connectivity services, IIJ FiberAccess/F and IIJ DSL/F services, IIJ mobile services, and dial-up access services, as well as other Internet connectivity services comprising IIJ ISDN/F and IIJ line management/F services. Its Internet connectivity services for consumers consist of various service, including ADSL, fiber optic, WiMAX, 3G, and LTE wireless data communication services under the IIJmio and hi-ho brand names. The company also offers WAN services, a closed network service primarily using dedicated lines, as well as wide-area Ethernet services and IP-VPN services to corporate customers; outsourcing services that comprise security-related, network-related, server-related, data center-related, and IIJ GIO/Hosting package services for non-customizable hosting package cloud computing services; and customer support and help desk solutions, and IP phone services. In addition, it provides systems integration services, which include consulting, project planning, systems design, and development of network systems, which focus on Internet business systems, and Intranet and Extranet corporate information systems; and systems operation and maintenance services. Further, the company sells routers, iPads, and other equipment, as well as software; and provides automated teller machine (ATM) services. As of June 29, 2018, it operated 29 primary points of presence (POP) for dedicated access and 1 universal POP for nationwide dial-up access; 27 Internet data centers; and 1,096 ATMs. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
IIJIY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIJIY Latest Social Stream
View Full IIJIY Social Stream
Latest IIJIY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIJIY as an investment opportunity.
Notice Regarding the Disposal of Treasury Stock for Restricted Stock Remuneration
TOKYO, May 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (“IIJ”, the “Company”, TSE Prime Market: 3774) announced that at the IIJ’s Board of Directors meeting held on May 26, 2022, it resolved to dispose of its treasury stock (the “Disposal of Treasury Stock” or the “Disposal”), as the restricted stock remuneration shown below. 1. Overview of the Disposal (1)Disposal dateJune 15, 2022(2)Class and number of shares to be disposed of35,865 shares of common stock of the Company(3)Dispo
Look Beyond Profit, Bet on 4 Stocks With Increasing Cash Flows
Analyzing a company's cash position can be far more rewarding as this reveals its true financial health.
4 High-Flying Stocks to Bet On With Increasing Cash Flows
Cash indicates a company's true financial health. It is the key to its existence, development and success.
Are These Computer and Technology Stocks Undervalued Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Is Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Stock Outpacing Its Computer and Technology Peers This Year?
Here is how Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and Internet Initiative Japan (IIJIY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
IIJIY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...