Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TGLS POWR Grades
- TGLS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TGLS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TGLS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 55.65% of US stocks).
TGLS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TECNOGLASS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.43%, TECNOGLASS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.13% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TECNOGLASS INC is reporting a growth rate of 53.15%; that's higher than 76.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TECNOGLASS INC are VSH, BDL, SENEA, HFFG, and LIVE.
- Visit TGLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tecnoglass.com.
TGLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, TGLS's price/sales ratio is 58.33% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 106 months, TGLS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TGLS.
TGLS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.59%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 5252.2%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 376.76%.
The table below shows TGLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TGLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TGLS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.49% of graded US stocks.
- TGLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.817 -- ranking 32nd of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SCX, NOBH, and SWK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TGLS.
The table below shows TGLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TGLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TGLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.47||52-week high||$34.90|
|Prev. close||$22.58||52-week low||$16.05|
|Day high||$22.56||Avg. volume||222,435|
|50-day MA||$21.80||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$22.70||Market Cap||1.07B|
Tecnoglass Inc. - Ordinary Shares (TGLS) Company Bio
Tecnoglass Inc. manufactures and sells architectural glass and windows for the residential and commercial construction industries in North, Central and South America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Barranquilla, Colombia.
Most Popular Stories View All
TGLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TGLS Latest Social Stream
View Full TGLS Social Stream
Latest TGLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TECNOGLASS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TGLS as an investment opportunity.
The consensus price target hints at a 37.7% upside potential for Tecnoglass (TGLS). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Barranquilla, Colombia, Aug. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tecnoglass, Inc. (NYSE: TGLS) ("Tecnoglass" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of architectural glass, windows, and associated aluminum products serving the global residential and commercial end markets, today announced that the Company will attend the Raymond James 2022 Diversified Industrials Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, August 23, 2022. About Tecnoglass Tecnoglass Inc. is a leading producer of architectural glass, wind
Tecnoglass (TGLS) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
The consensus price target hints at a 34.8% upside potential for Tecnoglass (TGLS). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
- Record Total Revenues of $169.1 Million Up 39% Year-Over-Year, All through Organic Growth - - Record Single-Family Residential Revenues Increased 86% Year-Over-Year, Representing 45% of Total Revenues – - Growth Capex Investments on Track to End Year with Installed Production Capacity of Over $800 Million - - Gross Margin of 43.5%, Up 310 Basis Points Year-Over-Year - - Record Net Income of $33.4 Million and $0.70 Per Diluted Share - - Record Adjusted Net Income1 of $33.0 Million and $0.69 Per
TGLS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|