Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ULH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ULH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ULH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 54.68% of US stocks).
ULH Stock Summary
- UNIVERSAL LOGISTICS HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.06% of US listed stocks.
- ULH's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 14% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ULH is more volatile than 79.96% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNIVERSAL LOGISTICS HOLDINGS INC are UFAB, CTIB, QRTEA, SMTS, and NATR.
- ULH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIVERSAL LOGISTICS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.universallogistics.com.
ULH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ULH's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.73% lower, now standing at 8.9.
- Over the past 214 months, ULH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULH.
ULH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 94.43%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.27%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 0.39%.
The table below shows ULH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.24% of graded US stocks.
- ULH's asset turnover comes in at 1.493 -- ranking 15th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- PATI, PSXP, and DKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULH.
The table below shows ULH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ULH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ULH, see our ULH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$31.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ULH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.93||52-week high||$40.76|
|Prev. close||$35.15||52-week low||$15.86|
|Day high||$34.93||Avg. volume||64,390|
|50-day MA||$32.90||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$23.77||Market Cap||923.62M|
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH) Company Bio
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. provides transportation and logistics solutions in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Colombia, Europe, and internationally. The company offers transportation services, which include dry van, flatbed, heavy haul, dedicated, refrigerated, shuttle, and switching operations; and domestic and international freight forwarding, customs brokerage, final mile, and ground expedite services. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Warren, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ULH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULH Latest Social Stream
View Full ULH Social Stream
Latest ULH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL LOGISTICS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULH as an investment opportunity.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ULH) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.10 Dividend
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ULH ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 3 days. Typically, the...
Universal Truckload (ULH) Is Attractively Priced Despite Fast-paced Momentum
Universal Truckload (ULH) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Here's What Could Help Universal Truckload (ULH) Maintain Its Recent Price Strength
Universal Truckload (ULH) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Universal Logistics Holdings to Participate at Cowen's 15th Annual Global Transportation & Sustainable Mobility Conference
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULH) announced that Tim Phillips, Universal's Chief Executive Officer, and Jude Beres, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at Cowen's 15th Annual Global Transportation & Sustainable Mobility Conference.
Zacks.com featured highlights Target Hospitality, SP Plus, Universal Logistics Holdings and Franklin Covey
Target Hospitality, SP Plus, Universal Logistics Holdings and Franklin Covey have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
ULH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ULHWant to do more research on Universal Logistics Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...