Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVAX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DVAX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DVAX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DVAX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.96% of US stocks).
DVAX Stock Summary
- DVAX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.3 -- higher than just 2.46% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DYNAVAX TECHNOLOGIES CORP is reporting a growth rate of 1,957.59%; that's higher than 99.24% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DVAX's revenue has grown 298.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.66% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DYNAVAX TECHNOLOGIES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ETSY, SGH, IS, PUBM, and NICE.
- DVAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DYNAVAX TECHNOLOGIES CORP's official web site, go to www.dynavax.com.
DVAX Valuation Summary
- DVAX's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 58.49% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 226 months, DVAX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 18.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DVAX.
DVAX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 165.23%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 268.59%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -55.27%.
The table below shows DVAX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DVAX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DVAX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.86% of graded US stocks.
- DVAX's asset turnover comes in at 0.367 -- ranking 129th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LJPC, ABT, and CVM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DVAX.
The table below shows DVAX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DVAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.24||52-week high||$21.39|
|Prev. close||$11.13||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$11.34||Avg. volume||2,272,650|
|50-day MA||$13.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.40||Market Cap||1.42B|
Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX) Company Bio
Dynavax Technologies Corporation is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, using TLR biology to discover and develop novel vaccines and therapeutics in the areas of infectious and inflammatory diseases and oncology. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Berkeley, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DVAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVAX Latest Social Stream
View Full DVAX Social Stream
Latest DVAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DYNAVAX TECHNOLOGIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVAX as an investment opportunity.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Dynavax Technologies (DVAX) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
Clover’s COVID-19 Booster Vaccine Candidate Demonstrates Robust Neutralization of Dominant Omicron BA.5
-- 12 to 61-fold increase in neutralizing antibodies against BA.5 among participants receiving SCB-2019 (CpG 1018/Alum) as a homologous third dose or with a history of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection -- -- BA.5 neutralizing antibody levels were approximately two to four-fold higher than BA.1 neutralizing antibody levels, demonstrating a potentially differentiated breadth of neutralization against the globally dominant BA.5 subvariant by SCB-2019 (CpG 1018/Alum) vaccination -- -- New positive data add
Hong Kong-listed Clover Biopharmaceuticals Ltd announced data from a global Phase 2/3 trial evaluating its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, SCB-2019, in adolescents (aged 12 to 17 years). Clover created its COVID-19 vaccine candidate by combining SCB-2019 with Dynavax Technologies Corporation's (NASDAQ: DVAX) CpG 1018 advanced adjuvant and aluminum hydroxide (alum). The study met the primary endpoint and demonstrated that SCB-2019 (CpG 1018/Alum) elicited approximately 2-fold higher neutralizing anti
-- SCB-2019 (CpG 1018/Alum) elicited approximately 2-fold higher neutralizing antibody titers in adolescents (aged 12 to 17 years) compared to young adults (aged 18 to 25 years) -- -- Favorable tolerability and safety profile in adolescents, consistent with results previously observed in adults -- -- Clover plans to submit adolescent data to global regulatory authorities, in addition to its ongoing submissions for use in adults and elderly, to broaden potential use of SCB-2019 (CpG 1018/Alum) ac
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
DVAX Price Returns
Continue Researching DVAXWant to see what other sources are saying about Dynavax Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch