Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (LECO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LECO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LECO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.66% of US stocks.
- LECO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LECO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
LECO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LECO is 3.88 -- better than 87.83% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of just 4.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DCI, WSM, WTS, LCII, and AYI.
- LECO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.lincolnelectric.com.
LECO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LECO's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.63% higher, now standing at 18.8.
- Over the past 243 months, LECO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LECO.
LECO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -36.41%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 43.11%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 16.59%.
The table below shows LECO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LECO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LECO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.31% of graded US stocks.
- LECO's asset turnover comes in at 1.264 -- ranking 7th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DE, DOV, and ZBRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LECO.
The table below shows LECO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LECO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LECO, see our LECO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$150.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
LECO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LECO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.48||52-week high||$148.54|
|Prev. close||$138.11||52-week low||$118.17|
|Day high||$137.57||Avg. volume||267,309|
|50-day MA||$135.02||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$133.16||Market Cap||7.96B|
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (LECO) Company Bio
Lincoln Electric Holdings designs, develops and manufactures arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and is also in the brazing and soldering alloys market. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
LECO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LECO Latest Social Stream
View Full LECO Social Stream
Latest LECO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LINCOLN ELECTRIC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LECO as an investment opportunity.
Why This 1 Growth Stock Could Be a Great Addition to Your Portfolio
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Lincoln Electric Announces September 2022 Events With the Financial Community
CLEVELAND, Sept. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., (Nasdaq: LECO) today announced participation in the following upcoming events with the financial community in the month of September: Morningstar Management Behind The Moat Conference Wednesday, September 7, 2022 Gabriel Bruno, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Morgan Stanley 10th Annual Laguna Conference Thursday, September 15, 2022 7:35 am Pacific Time live webcast Gabriel Bruno, Executive Vice Pr
Lincoln Electric (LECO) Moves to Buy: Rationale Behind the Upgrade
Lincoln Electric (LECO) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
4 Stocks That Stand Out on Attractive Interest Coverage Ratio
A company that is capable of generating earnings well above its interest expense can withstand financial hardship. Companies such as Dillard's (DDS), ArcBest (ARCB), H&R Block (HRB) and Lincoln Electric (LECO) are capable of meeting financial obligations.
Lincoln Electric Launches a DC Fast Charge Electric Vehicle Charger Initiative
Lincoln Electric’s 50kW DC Fast Charger Architecture is Scalable to Over 300kW And is Manufactured in Ohio Lincoln Electric DC Fast Charge EV Charger August 2022 Lincoln Electric Launches a DC Fast Charge Electric Vehicle Charger Initiative Lincoln Electric's new DC fast charge EV charger initiative launches with an initial 50kW architecture that is scalable to over 300kW and is manufactured in Cleveland, Ohio. PHOTO/The Lincoln Electric Company, Cleveland, Ohio, August 2022 CLEVELAND, Aug. 29,
LECO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LECOWant to do more research on Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...