Genuine Parts Co. (GPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GPC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GPC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 49.11% of US stocks).
GPC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,259,816,906, GENUINE PARTS CO has a greater market value than 90.59% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPC is 5.64 -- better than 92.68% of US stocks.
- GPC's went public 36.71 years ago, making it older than 93.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GENUINE PARTS CO, a group of peers worth examining would be TSCO, WBA, LKQ, CCEP, and GWW.
- GPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENUINE PARTS CO's official web site, go to www.genpt.com.
GPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GPC's price/earnings ratio is 64.75% higher, now standing at 20.1.
- Over the past 243 months, GPC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 49.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPC.
GPC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.37%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -14.17%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.53%.
The table below shows GPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.12% of graded US stocks.
- GPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.322 -- ranking 63rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- LKQ, SCHN, and NHTC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPC.
The table below shows GPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GPC, see our GPC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$128.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.92 (Hold)|
GPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$161.12||52-week high||$162.38|
|Prev. close||$161.95||52-week low||$115.63|
|Day high||$162.00||Avg. volume||781,871|
|50-day MA||$149.15||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$136.10||Market Cap||22.79B|
Genuine Parts Co. (GPC) Company Bio
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is an American service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive replacement parts, industrial replacement parts, office products and electrical/electronic materials. GPC serves numerous customers from more than 2,600 operations around the world, and has approximately 48,000 employees. It owns the NAPA Auto Parts brand. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
GPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPC Latest Social Stream
View Full GPC Social Stream
Latest GPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENUINE PARTS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPC as an investment opportunity.
3 Dividend Kings for Income Investors to Count On
For income investors, Dividend Kings remain the most attractive companies, providing stability and peace of mind, a rarity in today's market.
Standard Motor Products (SMP) Down 2.1% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Standard Motor Products (SMP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Genuine Parts and LKQ
Genuine Parts and LKQ are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Stay Ahead of Industry Odds With These 2 Auto Replacement Stocks
Although the Zacks Automotive-Replacement industry is battling chip crunch, logistical challenges and cost woes, GPC and LKQ appear better positioned to escape industry challenges.
Genuine Parts (GPC) Stock Moves -0.6%: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Genuine Parts (GPC) closed at $156.21, marking a -0.6% move from the previous day.
GPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPCWant to see what other sources are saying about Genuine Parts Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Genuine Parts Co (GPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Genuine Parts Co (GPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Genuine Parts Co (GPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...